+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Raj

Based on what I saw in the first show, Raj is either as crazy as a road lizard or crazy like a fox.

Right now, I'm going with the lizard!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fan
    His only toy growing up was a truck and a smaller cane.

George will beat him with that cane before its over.

Still undecided with Raj. You can see how he translates his like of Big Band into his dress. He's ecclectic, smart and kinda funny in a dry way. I give him another 3 or 4 episodes before he's fired.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I wonder why he's going with that look...would he wear that in a "real" business atmosphere? Did he think it would make him stand out more?
    Odd.

Whether he's wearing those duds or not, he bugs me. He's very headstrong with ideas and seems to not be very flexible.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    all true, but you have to give him credit for talking a stand against Mosaic, despite how trivial the name is for a pretend corporation.

Ironic that Trump criticized their creativity in choosing a name for their corporation.

I wonder what Raj's real name is? Reginald ?

Definitely the dark horse of the group...I'm rooting for him though, just because he is such a long shot...

I can see why people compare him to Sam, but really the way that he talked on the first episode (espcially when he was ranting about not liking the team name)...it seemed to me like he was channeling Billy Crystal's character Harry, from When Harry Met Sally....

Plus I have secret envy because he knows how to tie a real bow tie...something I've never mastered.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I wonder why he's going with that look...would he wear that in a "real" business atmosphere? Did he think it would make him stand out more?
    Odd.

Whether he's wearing those duds or not, he bugs me. He's very headstrong with ideas and seems to not be very flexible.
    My first thought was that he borrowed a pair of my grandfather's golf pants to wear to the initial meeting because he thought it would make Carolyn comfortable. I do have to say that he is one of those reality contestants that I won't soon forget.

Quote Originally Posted by SQUATMAN
    all true, but you have to give him credit for talking a stand against Mosaic, despite how trivial the name is for a pretend corporation.

Ironic that Trump criticized their creativity in choosing a name for their corporation.

I wonder what Raj's real name is? Reginald ?
    The name WAS stupid, and his name (Empire) WAS better, but...

...it was idiotic and I give him no credit at all for not thinking through how stupid it was to get all riled up and make enemies over something so petty. Yes, Donald criticized the name too. But it was as much because he was told that Raj had caused a scene as anything else. Trump was just setting a trap for Raj in bringing it up--to see if the freakazoid would be dumb enough to fly off the handle again--this time in front of THE BOSS.

Ultimately the name means nothing because unlike Donald himself they don't need to market the name. Getting upset privately about it? Fine. Fighting for it to be changed? IDIOTIC.

Also, every other thing about the guy screams that he's an intentional eccentric--who plays things that way to get attention. He's doomed already--he was doomed the moment Donald made that comment about the cane.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Hey, let's get real here! 16 people, only one job opening!
    Therefore, smart people like Raj will use his TV time to get audition for OTHER job prospects that may be coming from TV audience.
    Flying under the radar strategy won't get you anywhere!!

Here's a link on how to tie a bowtie:
    Click HERE for a fun learning experience.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread