+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Kelly

FORT Newbie
    If we're going to pat the guys on the back for the charity move (which I have issues with) at least recognize who was responsible. Andy originated the idea of using a charity, Kevin proposed the particular charity, and it was Kevin who urged Kelly to ask Trump to give it all.

Charles FORTean apprenticeboard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fortherecord
    If we're going to pat the guys on the back for the charity move (which I have issues with) at least recognize who was responsible. Andy originated the idea of using a charity, Kevin proposed the particular charity, and it was Kevin who urged Kelly to ask Trump to give it all.
    All true and everyone has gotten credit in one thread or another.
    "He - dead wrong. Me - entirely correct" - Raj

"Sometimes I get the feeling the whole country is being run by Paris Hilton" - Molly Ivens

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben
    Sargent Kelly (I see Darrel Hammond once in a while) has moved up the ranks by usurping Chris at QVC. Chris cheers when it was announced they won by $10, "yea, Kelly, way to set the price..." And the proud, today QVC-tomorrow THE WORLD look on Kellys face. Kelly gambled and won, to go with a win as PM. He also won when Pam got fired - won't have to fight her for rebounds.

Do we need another price argument? No. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Not a fan of Kelly, but he has definitely drawn a line in the sand, has set up camp, has begun his conquest.........
    Last edited by SQUATMAN; 10-10-2004 at 10:17 AM.

Charles FORTean apprenticeboard's Avatar
    Kelly was one of my favorites to win. He still is, but his stock has started to fall. There are two reasons for this.

1. He's not just dominant, he's domineering. Rather than adjusting when someone refuses to follow his lead as a team member, he takes to game-playing. This is a lousy approach, since it demonstrrates he can ONLY lead, he can't collaborate. None of Trump's position is pure leadership - collaboration is required in all of them. So Kelly loses points here.

2. As Oscar Wilde said, A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. Kelly chose to make an enemy of the player he apparantly perceives to be one of the weakest - Andy. His failure to get rid of Andy - after weeks of trying, pulls down his score, because he SHOULD be able to get rid of someone perceived as that much weaker than he is.

On the other hand, Andy's capacity to defend himself, not be intimidated, and to actually perform when he had to makes him look stronger - because he appears to be around equal strength to Kelly in game terms at this point.

Unfortunately, I believe that this situation does reflect Kelly's military training. Without getting political (just tactical and strategic) the failure of an occupying country to destroy an insurgency 10% it's size creates the same situation in real life. With far more serious and tragic results.
    "He - dead wrong. Me - entirely correct" - Raj

"Sometimes I get the feeling the whole country is being run by Paris Hilton" - Molly Ivens

FORT Fogey
    I thought it was funny that Kelly stood in the doorway with only his pj bottoms on while Andy answered the phone - probably knowing full well that the cameras would catch images of him.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of Kelly only because I think there will be more drama. He's a strong personality....AND I think he has it in for Andy!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter
    I thought it was funny that Kelly stood in the doorway with only his pj bottoms on while Andy answered the phone - probably knowing full well that the cameras would catch images of him.
    I seriously could've sworn I saw man boobs on Kelly when he was in his bottoms only. Maybe my eyes are going bad at an early age or the lighting contributed to it, but the breast...I mean chest, weren't too defined. Where's Kevin in his barely there towel or Chris' protruding nipple rings?

Nonetheless, I still love Kelly, just not as much as previously because of the way he treated Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Cwebb
    I seriously could've sworn I saw man boobs on Kelly when he was in his bottoms only. Maybe my eyes are going bad at an early age or the lighting contributed to it, but the breast...I mean chest, weren't too defined. Where's Kevin in his barely there towel or Chris' protruding nipple rings?

Nonetheless, I still love Kelly, just not as much as previously because of the way he treated Andy.
    You're eyes aren't going bad!! There's definitley man-boobage goin' on with Kelly. It was suprising because he looks like he's in good shape clothed. It was dissappointing, really.

~Phew~ Okay so I wasn't the only one disappointed. That's a sigh of relief. When I saw those boobs, I was wondering if Kelly was gonna bust out a bra soon.

Sorry I'm so shallow for checking out the bodies, I can't help it. The human body is a BEAUTIFUL thing!

FORT Fogey
    Missed the man boobs, but I may have to retrieve the video and take a peek!

FORT Regular
    OMG...!!!! thank you for spelling it out for me.I did a 'double-take' when i saw that episode when he was shaving and I was like...'eww,gross'....and then episode 9 when MOSAIC won the trip to the Hamptons and he went swimming....i was like double eww....AND Wes has man boobies too. Was like a scene out of "manbOObs gone WILD in the Hamptons"
    After reading Kelly's bio,I thought he'd be hard as a rock,but alas gravity prevails.
    He's still hot and i wouldn't exactlty be saying no.
    Very competitive...and one of my final two prediction picks for the Apprentice

+ Reply to Thread