+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Wanna Chat LIVE with Ereka, Sam, & Kristi on April 14th?

  1. #1
    FORT Fan justvisiting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    370

    Wanna Chat LIVE with Ereka, Sam, & Kristi on April 14th?

    Go to the Apprentice site on nbc.com and register!

  2. #2
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Too bad it's not a chat with some of the top people like Troy, Amy, Kwame or Bill. Hopefully, that will be next.

  3. #3
    FORT Fan justvisiting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Too bad it's not a chat with some of the top people like Troy, Amy, Kwame or Bill. Hopefully, that will be next.
    They're not gonna allow the public to chat with people are are still in the competition.

  4. #4
    Starbucks is your friend Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Orygun
    Posts
    12,166
    Wanna Chat LIVE with Ereka, Sam, & Kristi on April 14th?
    Not really. I think I would rather have root canal.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

  5. #5
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by justvisiting
    They're not gonna allow the public to chat with people are are still in the competition.
    Troy is out and I believe one more person will get "fired" therefore, not everyone I listed will still be in the competition by April 15th. Plus, I really didn't post that I or anyone, would have to/like to chat with them only while they are still contestants. I would be interested in what they have to say afterwards as well.

  6. #6
    FORT Fogey eldee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    7,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Not really. I think I would rather have root canal.
    Would that include having the work done without anesthesia?

  7. #7
    FORT Fan justvisiting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Troy is out and I believe one more person will get "fired" therefore, not everyone I listed will still be in the competition by April 15th. Plus, I really didn't post that I or anyone, would have to/like to chat with them only while they are still contestants. I would be interested in what they have to say afterwards as well.
    Actually, 2 people will be fired this week - within the first 20 minutes of the show. And yes, I agree that some would be interesting to chat with afterwards. However, as far as the April 14th chat, those are the only 3 people they named as being available.

  8. #8
    FORT Fan justvisiting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    Not really. I think I would rather have root canal.
    Oh come now, I'm just "creating a buzz" (as Ereka would say). Wonder if anyone will ask her that.

  9. #9
    Starbucks is your friend Bill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Orygun
    Posts
    12,166
    Quote Originally Posted by justvisiting
    Oh come now, I'm just "creating a buzz" (as Ereka would say). Wonder if anyone will ask her that.
    Oh, I am not blaming you for what NBC is doing.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

  10. #10
    FORT Fan justvisiting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    370
    LOL, Bill. Now that you mention it root canal does sound like a good idea (......checking my calendar) or maybe just a cleaning. No yucky medical procedures, though.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.