+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Carolyn and George on "The View" today

not much Bill, just that they agreed with all of those who were fired - but not necessarily in the order that they were fired. They towed the company line and said they are very happy with the remaining 2 candidates. George was just as well spoken on the View as he is on The Apprentice, Carolyn held her own.. when Joy made her rediculous 'you're a pretty blond' statements Carolyn countered with : I am an Executive Vice President of Trump Industries and I am the CEO of the Trump Golf Courses. Joy came off looking like the idiot she is.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Carolyn is my hero. CEO of Trump's golf courses... that's my dream job.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    not much Bill, just that they agreed with all of those who were fired - but not necessarily in the order that they were fired. They towed the company line and said they are very happy with the remaining 2 candidates. George was just as well spoken on the View as he is on The Apprentice, Carolyn held her own.. when Joy made her rediculous 'you're a pretty blond' statements Carolyn countered with : I am an Executive Vice President of Trump Industries and I am the CEO of the Trump Golf Courses. Joy came off looking like the idiot she is.
    I didn't hear Joy say "you're a pretty blonde"...I did hear something like "well, you could have just gone in with a bikini on Donald would like that"-something like that! I was just thinking...this Joy is such a hater. Joy is not funny in my opinion and she is kind of catty and her comments are dumb a lot of the time. Star always just sat there and stared at Caroline. It makes me think, what is she thinking about staring at her like that? But yeah I don't like that Joy character, not funny just annoying. :rolleyes

Did anyone see the show today? I was wondering if people complained and if anything was said in an effort to clean up or explain Joy's remarks. Just curious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345