+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ****** Troy drops HUGE spoiler ******

****** Troy drops HUGE spoiler ******

On Jay Leno tonight, Troy said he thinks that Kwame wins but Amy is a dark horse. Doesn't this indicate that Kwame and Amy are the final two?

Quote Originally Posted by rlsuth
    On Jay Leno tonight, Troy said he thinks that Kwame wins but Amy is a dark horse. Doesn't this indicate that Kwame and Amy are the final two?
    What is a *dark horse*?

I wouldn't put too much weight on the opinion of someone who wasn't there for the end of the competition. Just because Troy thinks something doesn't mean it's so.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by rlsuth

Not at all. Troy is giving his opinion, just like everyone else here on the board. Not a "spoiler" at all. I just saw Troy on Jay Leno and he said he hopes an dthinks Kwame will win, but admits he has no idea.

I don't see how Amy can be classified as a dark horse AT ALL. A dark horse would be someone who no one expects to win, and who seems insignificant who suddenly comes out of nowhere and wins the race. That does not describe Amy. Many have predicted that she will win.

I really feel your thread title is inappropriate - as has been the case with several other so-called "spoiler" threads. Be nice for the moderators to define "spoiler", although they shouldn't have to.

He also said no one knows who will win because it will be live.

Troy choosing his Best friend on the show isnít surprising at all.

FORT Newbie
    Troy is a loyal guy. Of course he's going to favor his friend, Kwame, but it's all speculation.

The biggest bombshell....well maybe not bombshell but news was that he said the boardroom meetings before someone gets fired lasts 2 hours. He said it was a browbeater. We only see approx. 5 minutes but the Don is beating on your for 2 hours...yikes

That's not a bombshell, I posted a published article almost 2 months ago which said that same thing, TheMick...

*SPOILER*

I predict Amy and her twin sister Margolise are in the final two.

This is true. That is all.

+ Reply to Thread