+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alternate ending? [speculation]

Alternate ending? [speculation]

Given the info on yesterday's show that two people are fired next time, what if Amy and Bill were the two finalists initially when the show was taped, but then Katrina's allegations to the press

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailyn...04/03_26c.html

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,115977,00.html

actually turned out to be what happened? Would mean that Amy and possibly Bill might be the two people fired next week - but they would have actually been fired sometime after the show taping ended last year.

And that would mean that two previously-fired contestants would have to be be brought back to compete for the final job on the 15th. Two "lost" episodes might exist out there where Nick and Kwame would have been fired during the original taping.

Bizarre, eh? But consider:

* Might explain that mystery "space filler" recap episode. The show would need that episode to make it appear up front that one person was fired per episode (keep the number of episodes matching the number of people)

* Might explain Katrina's comments/allegations to the press about Amy in those links above.

* Might explain the rumours of Amy and Bill sightings earlier in the year that have been posted in the forums

* Might explain the rumours that Kwame won

Winner of Apprentice is *Spoiler*

since Kwame and Nick would probably be the two ex-apprentices brought back, being the other two final players. Of the two Kwame might be the favorite given DT's comments about his Harvard MBA last night. Hence the extrapolation that Kwame is the winner, even though the final decision hasn't been officially made yet.
    Last edited by Live from NYC; 04-02-2004 at 12:17 PM.

But, all that Katrina is saying is that Amy slept with other contestants. I don't see how that has anything to do with the game. If she did, and I don't know, or really even care myself.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Y'all put too much power in Katrina's hands. They're not altering any ending because she can't keep her mouth shut about stuff she knows nothing about in the first place.

There are no "missing episodes", they didn't call people back to re-shoot any ending, and whoever wins will be the best person for the job.

Katrina also said that Amy's sleeping around "cost" her the job... I think the above poster is speculating that DT found out about Amy and Bill and fired them both (after the taping of the show was over). I doubt it though...

* Might explain that mystery "space filler" recap episode. The show would need that episode to make it appear up front that one person was fired per episode (keep the number of episodes matching the number of people)
    The recap episode was due to the NCAA tournament. Most of the shows on the networks were either repeats or recaps. This happens every year.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Aaaaand, this is NBC's highest-rated show. If they can squeeze out a few more million for a recap show, they'll jump on it, like every other reality show does.

I just read that over three times, and am thoroughly confused. Can you explain it again for us college students with over-worked brains?

Thanks!
    The Amazing Race -- Go Uchenna and Joyce!

The Apprentice -- Go Tana, Alex and Bren!

American Idol -- I'll let ya know.

Best reality stars of all time:
    1) Kevin and Drew, The Amazing Race
    2) Troy McClain, The Apprentice
    3) Clay Aiken, American Idol

And I heart Phil Keoghan and his awesome Philimination strategies.
    [/SIZE]

I don't get it either. It doesn't seem worth it to skew an entire show because Mouseface Jiminy Cricket can't keep her mouth shut.

Go have some more plastic surgery, ugly craphead.

Go have some more plastic surgery, ugly craphead.
    Katrina had plastic surgery? ha ha... doesnt surprise me!

Look at her in her most recent EXTRA! appearance. Looks TOTALLY different. She even died her hair a more blonde flavor.

Her face looks much less....scrunched.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast