+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alternate ending? [speculation]

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl

I don't get it, I'm really trying to understand.

You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Its all so confusing

OK, Amy has now flat-out denied Katrina's allegations to the press:

http://www.nypost.com/entertainment/17970.htm

So they can't both be right!! If Amy survives the dual firings next episode then Katrina's version of events are probably wrong...

Um, yeah thanks. That really clarifies everything for me.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

@Snow.
    Livefrom NYC is not getting it. The "final" episode has not happened yet. It will be LIVE. From NYC. And Katrina is full of crap and jealous vernom.

I find it od that Katrina, who is supposedly so in love with her h.s. sweetheat an dplanning a wedding, is talking such trash Since her firing EVERY media appearance andinterview has revolved around her yapping about how SHE was cast as the "sexpot" and going on and on about Amy, Amy, Amy.

And just look at that picture. This is a woman who wants to be taken seriously?

Amazing that anyone laps up what Katrina says. The "Well, Katrina said it and it was printed, so it must be true" mentality. :rolleyes Damm, how did Jiminy Cricket get so powerful? Next she'll be serving Kool-Aid a la Jim Jones. Bottoms up! ooops
    Last edited by justvisiting; 04-03-2004 at 09:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123