+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alternate ending? [speculation]

Her hair looks a bit lighter. Otherwise she looks identical. Geeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Live from NYC
    Given the info on yesterday's show that two people are fired next time, what if Amy and Bill were the two finalists initially when the show was taped,
    Baloney. Something you and some others seem to be forgetting is this:

THE FINAL SHOW HAS NOT BEEN TAPE, AND IT WILL NOT BE TAPED. THE FINAL SHOW IS LIVE.

:rolleyes

And I thought it was Amy and Nick that were having the showmance.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Yeah, I much disagree. She looks much different.

on vacation
    I think it's her nose that looks different, just for the record.

Also she certainly picked "businesslike" clothing for her appearance here which justifies her snobbish reply that she came for a job not a date. And appearing in a men's magazine because it's about "confidence.?"
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Hehe... good comments! Thanks. I didn't know about that NCAA tourney during the recap episode.

Here is a better description of what I had in mind about the original ending. Maybe all of the episodes BUT the final taped last year, as expected, with those last two people remaining being Amy and Bill to wait it out until the April 15 episode this year.

But while those last two contestants were waiting over the past few months the stuff that Katrina talked about may have happened. Wenbenoit is right - that particular comment/allegation from Katrina in the press is one thing I had in mind.

Interesting that Katrina's web site is down for the second day now:

http://www.katrinacampins.com/

Coincidence or conspiracy?
    Last edited by Live from NYC; 04-02-2004 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Omarosa

Yeah, I much disagree. She looks much different.
    Oh gawd. That picture. Gotta run to the bathroom so I can sit on the floor in front of toilet.

FORT Regular
    Please put spoilers in the title, even if it IS something given away in the preview... I don't watch previews incase something is ruined, just as something just was.

Vonya

Mouseface

Quote Originally Posted by Omarosa
    I don't get it either. It doesn't seem worth it to skew an entire show because Mouseface Jiminy Cricket can't keep her mouth shut.

Go have some more plastic surgery, ugly craphead.

Mouse? Or maybe a collie....?

Live from NYC...respectfully, I must say this. I have absolutely no idea what it is you're trying to say happened here?

Help me to understand. You're saying that because Katrina made allegations that Amy canoodled with two contestants and "it cost her the job" that the show producers would go to the trouble and huge expense to recreate and revise the outcome a year after the show was initially shot?

What are you suggesting was the so-called "original ending"? Why would it be imperative to change it? Would it be possible or beneficial for all the producers and crew to undergo an elaborate deception of the public based on a few off-hand comments one sour grape made?

I don't get it, I'm really trying to understand.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast