+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: POLL: Who will be voted out tonight?

If I were in Italy Italian Idol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rainydaygirlm
    If Versacorp loses, I think Nick's going to be headed "down to the street." He just cannot compare to Amy, and Nick's attitude gets him into a lot of trouble sometimes. Nick is good - they all are - but he seems to have trouble getting along with people, and that's no good.

If Protégé loses...well I can't bear that, haha, but I think individual actions in this task will be important. In terms of the whole show, I think Kwame has yet to really show anything amazing. He's good and consistent, but he just doesn't have the original, appealing ideas (Troy) or the smart strategies (Bill) that win the tasks.
    "I come from humble grounds. I was never spoiled, so I know how to appreciate things given to me"

Bill

FORT Newbie
    If Protege loses with Troy or Bill as PM, my guess is that they will take each other to the boardroom and send Kwame to the suite. My prediction is Troy will be project manager and if he loses takes Bill to the boardroom in which case I think Troy will be fired. Remember it depends on who is in the boardroom not who is left on the team. Bill and Troy both respect Kwame and have had a rocky relationship with each other.

I'm hoping that it's Nick, but I'm usually wrong.

Reality? Really?
    Originally posted by Italian Idol
    It's going to be Kwame ladies and gentlmen.
    I really hope it's not Kwame, and I don't want it to be Troy or Bill, either. They're my three favorites, and pretty much have been from the beginning.

I'm really, really hoping that Nick goes "down to the street" tonight!

BTW, Italian Idol, I noticed your signature line. Are you perhaps a Charlie fan? (He was and still is my favorite!)

FORT Newbie
    I think it will be Nick!

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh
    You think, or you hope? Either way, I'm with you. I have detested him since day 1.
    Ditto. I predict and hope it's Nick.

in the promos DT says "you should of just kept your mouth shut" could only be 2 people he says that to, either nick or troy. only 2 left with a big mouth. so depending on which team wins, my prediction is either troy or nick.

Nick or Kwame

I think it'd be Nick, but if they win (preview shows Amy and Nick sitting in what appears to be airplane seats and Troy saying 'I didnt come this far to loose' perhaps prepping for the boardroom) then I'm thinking Kwame...

Quote Originally Posted by wenbenoit
    I think it'd be Nick, but if they win (preview shows Amy and Nick sitting in what appears to be airplane seats and Troy saying 'I didnt come this far to loose' perhaps prepping for the boardroom) then I'm thinking Kwame...

if so then i hope troy is the PM and he does take kwame to the BR, even though you know troy wouldn't take "his buddy" if he could help it. but i'm tired of seeing kwame riding troy's coat tails, even when he is PM he gets his ideas from troy. last week for example

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast