+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Appearance Alert: George & Caroline on Jay Leno Tonigh

Heehee, I can't stay up that late. Was there anything interesting on Leno?
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Some good stuff on the show!

At one point George said, half joking, that "...we should have fired them all!" when asked about that first episode. At that point in time he didn't think ANY of the candidates were apprentice material. :-) He said something like "...who lives in New York and would set up a stand at the fulton fish market....and run after people with a sign to advertise...."

At one point Jay talked about O. Carolyn asked Jay something like "...didn't she say I was afraid of her on this show once?" Jay seemed not to remember and Carolyn went on to say something like "... I don't think O is a very credible person". Ouch!!

Jay kept asking Carolyn about why she appears so much more frumpy on the apprentice but had the Ereka-Katrina-Kristi thing going on with her dress on the show. Jay joked around and asked if she had a brass pole at home.

George was great. Jay started out by asking George and Carolyn if they were DT's "henchmen", which George quickly corrected to "henchperson", citing Carolyn's presence.

FORT Fogey
    Thanks Live from NYC!
    Now, I am really disappointed that I missed this one....I would have really liked to see Carolyn dressed less professionally (good for her!!! ). BTW, I loved the suit she wore while touring the Taj Mahal in the last episode. Beautiful cut to it.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    George has quite the sense of humor too! It was nice to see a different side to them. Carolyn's remark about Omarosa was right on!!!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Any Canadians that missed the show last night can still catch it on E! "Startv" today in the afternoon repeats of Jay Leno!
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Guess I never realized just how skinny Carolyn is! Very good looking and still very professional.
    I absolutely HATE how Jay Leno interviews. He says the most inappropriate things (ie; brass pole) and doesn't ask good questions. Then, he didn't even let Carolyn answer when he asked what they both did for Trump...he just interrupts to much.

It was nice to see them both relaxed. They're really likeable.
    The Omarosa comment by Carolyn was a classy and perfect "dig". No need to say anymore, BAM..."she has no credibility". That's it.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I absolutely HATE how Jay Leno interviews. He says the most inappropriate things (ie; brass pole) and doesn't ask good questions. Then, he didn't even let Carolyn answer when he asked what they both did for Trump...he just interrupts to much.
    Thank You! Finally someone agrees with me about Leno.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Then, he didn't even let Carolyn answer when he asked what they both did for Trump...he just interrupts to much.
    I agree. He didn't even let Carolyn talk!
    I think George is so cute, by the way!

does anyone happen to have a transcript of some sort?

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Jahim,

I do not have a transcript but I can try to jot down the highlights for you! (most of the time Jay interrupted them anyways)

- George and Caroline came in looking a bit more trendy and casual than what we know of them.

- George made a witty comment on David Arquettes' weird shirt by saying, "Anyone who reveals the apprentice will be paying 5 Mills to NBC/Burnett/Trump but I will tell you, the apprentice is whoever sold him that shirt!"

- Upon Jay asking Caroline how come she doesnt wear some low cut necklines on the show she said that is business.

- George is Trump's lawyer and was first asked by Trump to comit 3 hrs for this show. Now George says he spends 3 hrs only overlooking what Trumps supposed to be doing. Caroline made documentries for Trump/empire.

- Caroline told "Access Hollywood" today that Trump's fav' food is Hamburger and fries. He often goes on to the construction site and give his workers a pet in the back and a couple hundred dollars each.

- Caroline also commented on a statement that Omarosa made on Jay Leno earlier. Omarosa said that Caroline is scared of her. To which Caroline responded "well she is not the most credible source"

- other than that it was pretty wishy washy
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast