+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Preview: Episode 12 Aired: April 1, 2004

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar

Preview: Episode 12 Aired: April 1, 2004

I know this has been posted somewhere within a post but I hope no one minds me reposting this for speculations.

-----------------------------------------------

The Apprentice: Episode 12 Preview 4/1

As the season finale gets closer, the 12th candidate is fired on an all new "The Apprentice," Thursday, April 1 (9:00-10:00 PM) on NBC.

"The Price is Height"

The final five candidates face off in the chic world of high-priced Manhattan real estate.

A blossoming romance wilts and a star candidate falls from grace.

The winners jet to the most exotic reward yet and the losers face a difficult decision in the boardroom as the 12th candidate is fired.

Episode: #12
    Airdate: 4-01-2004
    Airtime: 9:00PM
    Network: NBC
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

Could the fall from grace be Nick? Seems like Amy has already had hers. *waits for hounds to close in on Amy*

Or maybe Troy?

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omarosa
    Could the fall from grace be Nick? Seems like Amy has already had hers. *waits for hounds to close in on Amy*

Or maybe Troy?
    @ waits for hounds to close in on Amy

I do agree that some ppl seem to be writing Amy off after last episode but Amy's downward spiral was definate after the whole showmance thingy started. It was only a matter of time. This preview is good news for Amy, she does not need to align herself with Nick to get ahead in the game. She can do much much better with less "baggage"

These previews are so very decieving that I am not sure even if we do guess it - it will impact on The Donald's decision at the end. (i.e. The one with the Biggest Mistake being publisized last episode so much so that everyone thought that whoever they meant by that will be the one fired).

But hey, its all for fun speculation.

I think the biggest mistake will probably be either Nick or Bill/Troy. Kwame hasn't really done anything to be called a "star" per say (at least for me) and as you aptly pointed out that Amy does not fit in the category at the moment.
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

FORT Regular
    Now any clues as to what Amy is screaming about in the preview? Or even where it takes place? Almost looks like it could be a jet, which of course means they win.

Star? I think the only ones left I'd call a Star are Amy and ?????

How many days till April 1st? aaarrrggghhhhhhh!

I'm just wondering what exotic location Trump owns that he wan't to advertise

MY NEW HIT SHOW "the APPRENTICE" ON NBC IS TAKING PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD. IT'S A HIT, JIMMY. YOU REALLY NEED TO TRY IT.

ALSO, MY TOWER. AND HOUSE IN BEDFORD. COME ON, GET MY HAIR STYLE. JUST ASK FOR THE "OLIVE LOAF".

Amy probably won't leave, but I wish that she would. I lost 100% of my respect for her in the boardroom with Katrina. Lies, lies, lies.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

FORT Newbie
    Haven't we learned our lessons yet from these preview shenanigans?

"Star candidate falls from grace" - at this point, they could all arguably be called star candidates.

We'll see.

Predictions

I think Amy and Nick's team will loose again, there is probably a lot of friction between the two of them, after Amy recognizing that her toughest competition is Bill (not Nick) and the preview saying the romance is fading away. It would be hard for those two to work together, I would guess. If so I'd think the one booted out will be Nick (DT is shown in the previews saying "you should have kept your mouth shut") I can only picture him saying that to Nick (of the two of them).

If I'm wrong and the other team looses then I'd think Kwame is gone.

I think Nick and Amy must lose, because I can't imagine Trump saying "You should've kept your mouth shut" to Troy, Bill, or Kwame.

But then again, I was surprised when Carolyn yelled at Heidi.
    Shows I'm Watching: The Real World/Road Rules Challenge: Battle of the Sexes 2, Survivor: Vanuatu, The Apprentice 2, The Real World: Philidelphia

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast