+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Preview: Episode 12 Aired: April 1, 2004

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by justvisiting
    Oh, Carolyn is sharp enough to know that viewers are looking for clues. You can believe that she knew what episode is airing tonight and even if Amy if dired she was not going to give anything away.
    Like I said don't make much of it but she actually paused and asked George "four" right?! Which made me question it twice.
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

Quote Originally Posted by mulvajo
    oh, thank you , thank you! my husband and I have been trying for weeks to figure out what it is that DT's hand looks like when he's doing his "your fired" stint. as soon as i read your post i was like YES A COBRA thats what it is!

Hey, good one! It DOES look like a cobra bite.

FORT Regular
    Who is the PM this week?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabby
    Neither can the "You're fired" shot, since they use the same one over and over in all previews -- it's from a much earlier episode where Trump's cobra hand is the most dramatic.

Yep, you're right. The tie colors are slightly different in the "you're fired" shot and the "should've kept your mouth shut" one.

the PMs are Bill & Nick, I saw the new commercial again & did notice that bill was seated next to Nick in the BD, in the seats right in front of DT

the "mouth shut" comment doesn't necessarily point to who is fired, but I'm confident that it is directed to either Bill or Nik.

Also, I remember being disappointed when they were making it too obvious as to who was being fired. The Oma firing was one I recall. (It may be that the shows like Extra & access Hollywood were where too big of clues were given, not in the previews. My interest in the show is just starting to reach obsessional levels, so I'm sure my sleuthing abilities will improve from here on out. ) anyway, I don't think they're letting us know as much anymore. Although, if nick gets fired tonight, I suppose that could qualify as being a little too obvious ( in regards to the previews). when katrina was fired, lots was previewed about her using sex to sell. now there's emphasis on keeping one's mouth shut. and supposedly Trump did say in an interview that Nick's downfall was that he speaks his mind

Reality? Really?
    Originally posted by mulvajo
    oh, thank you , thank you! my husband and I have been trying for weeks to figure out what it is that DT's hand looks like when he's doing his "your fired" stint. as soon as i read your post i was like YES A COBRA thats what it is!
    Originally posted by justvisiting
    Hey, good one! It DOES look like a cobra bite.
    You're quite welcome, mulvajo, and thank you, justvisiting. (Gee, I hope it doesn't sound like I'm trying to take credit for naming it the "cobra hand" -- I'm sure I'm not the only one who calls it that!) Glad I was able to help put you and your husband out of your misery, though!

Ultimate American Idol RubenIZMyne's Avatar

Potential Spoiler

I saw a sneak preview on aol.

The 2 teams have to rent out the penthouse apartment on the 90th floor of Trump World Tower.

The minimum they can rent it for is 20,000 for the evening. The team that rents it for the most money wins.

The prize is that the winning team gets flown in the trump jet to his 25-acre estate in Florida, The Marilago.

______________________________ ______________________________ _

I don't know how it ends up, but I am predicting that Amy & Nick lose, and Amy gets the boot. I say Amy b/c I really want Nick to get fired. I have hated him from day 1, and I know that he won't just cuz I want him to.
    Last edited by RubenIZMyne; 04-01-2004 at 08:29 PM.

Hmm, previews show Amy and Nick on a plaaaaane.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai5925
    Amy probably won't leave, but I wish that she would. I lost 100% of my respect for her in the boardroom with Katrina. Lies, lies, lies.
    Oh my GOD! I know. But you also have to admit katrina was so dumb to just go along and say that the whole car rental thing was her idea-it wasn't so why the heck did she say that anyway? Wasn't Katrina the one suggesting something different? I didn't like how Amy thought Katrina was flirting with the car rental man and getting all pissed about it. Amy is the one who's mixing business with pleasure. Literally.

Did anyone lese hear Katrina on some show like Extra/Access Hollywood saying that Amy and Nick "definitely had sexual relations." Nick is not a cutey at all. :phhht Sorry.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Omarosa
    Hmm, previews show Amy and Nick on a plaaaaane.

I haven't seen the previews, but from what everyone has posted and the Apprentice website, it sure looks like plane seats to me (with Amy squealing beside Nick). Great. Another week with Nick :phhht

FORT Regular
    Amy flirts with Bill tonight.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567