+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Preview: Episode 12 Aired: April 1, 2004

FORT Newbie

Kwame is a genius

Just as Omarosa was tasteless, I think Kwame is brilliant. He won last week's contest and even if his team loses this week, there is no way Bill or Troy would pick him in the board because he is just too likeable. People don't like taking Kwame to the boardroom for whatever reason. If Amy and Nick lose that relationship will go south big time in the board room, because both are playing to win. Unfortunately, the game has entered a new phase where your previous success does not matter. It takes one bone head decision or idea to get you eliminated (AMY). Kwame is the best suited to fly under the radar, get to the final week and put up or shut up. We really don't know his true skills because MB has not featured him, which may change soon.

FORT Regular
    Interesting that Ballys at http://www.ballysraceandsports.com/index.htm has Kwame as odds on favorites to go next. He ranks them as first Amy, then Bill, Troy and Nick.

I definitely don't see Kwame as brilliant. Bad instincts (art gallery, lemonade) and completely uncreative (no ideas to speak of yet). Though, he is a good team player. I can definitely see him not winning.

I don't think Troy or Amy will win now. They are too concerned with playing with each other than actually winning the game. Big difference. Plus once if one goes the other will not have a leg to stand on unless if they win another challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by TellTaleOrange
    I don't think Troy or Amy will win now. They are too concerned with playing with each other than actually winning the game. Big difference. Plus once if one goes the other will not have a leg to stand on unless if they win another challenge.
    What do Troy and Amy have to do with each other? They're not even on the same team.

And, as far as people not having legs to stand on when another play is fired, remember - there will only be one winner.

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Another poll on MSNBC suggests "next to be fired":

35% of 22000+ sample For Kwame

28% of 22000+ sample For Nick

17% of 22000+ sample For Bill

10% of 22000+ sample For Amy

10% of 22000+ sample For Troy
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

Quote Originally Posted by anachronism
    Thought this was interesting from Reality TV Online -

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi...309.art&page=1
    Yep - time for Kwame and Nick :deadhorse to move on to other things...
    Last edited by Live from NYC; 03-31-2004 at 04:56 PM.

Nick especially is outclassed by the remaining contestants. Kwame has not even performed close to the level of Troy and Bill. Troy has flashes of genius with some pretty lame ideas, and is better as the rescuer than the leader. Bill is a better leader and is solid with both ideas and performance. Neither Troy or Bill has been as consistent at ideas and smart performance as Amy.

Also, given how 7 women in a row have been fired with only Amy left, I have to think Amy was largely responsible for the women's trouncing of the men.

FORT Newbie

who Trump looks at when he say's You're fired

I noticed that trump gazes only slightly to his right when talking to a PM on a team sitting to his right.

in the latest preview commercial, he strikes a wider angle to the right when saying you're fired. nick is pm, thus amy would be fired,is my guess -- unless Nick sits uncharacteristically further away from Trump than is usual. the only one I noticed sitting as far away as possible from Trump in bd while being PM is Troy. so if Troy is pm he could be fired according to my theory. there's another commercial that shows all of them sitting in BD, but I didn't notice who was PM, Bill or Troy. If it's Bill, I'd go w/ Troy or Kwame most likely being fired.

and using this theory, it does appear that Trump is talking to a PM when he says "you should have kept your mouth shut". but I don't think the Pm will be fired....unless they veer from the usual seating for some reason, which Troy has done. Notice how different the angles of Trump's gazes are in those two preview shots. the "fired" comment is much further to the right..........just my two cents.

Regarding the shot of Robin waving goodbye to the person leaving, that is a slow-mo shot from last week's elimination. Katrina waved at Robin as the doors were closing, and Robin waved back. It's the same shot.

So, it can't be used to insinuate who might leave this week, unfortunately.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast