+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Preview: Episode 12 Aired: April 1, 2004

Reality? Really?
    Originally quoted by sk8rboiiii
    Look at the lovely pool in the shape of The Donalds haircut

Quote Originally Posted by Polymer
    "Star candidate falls from grace" could just mean that while they were having dinner and saying grace, one of them leaned forward a little too much and...

The blossoming romance wilting will cause lots of friction & bitterness between the 2 lovebirds Nick and Amy. Should be fun to watch :LOL
    I'm thinking the fall from grace will involve someone other than these 2; if so, I hope it is anyone BUT Troy! Khawme could go, he really hasn't done much of anything that is very outstanding IMO.

I think the next two to go will be Nick and Amy... not sure which order. I think Bill or Troy will be the one that wins the position.

FORT Newbie
    In the previews we see Nick and Amy in what appears to be plane seats. If the reward is to jet off to somewhere, well that may be a give away as to who wins. Although I hope not

Also in the previews Troy interviews he didn't come this far to lose. It would make sense that he offers himself up as the project manager. Bill and he are due, but Bill is not nearly as agressive as Troy. I think Troy would want to be the master of his own fate. He knows if Bill is PM and they lose, Troy would most likely be the pick for the board room since he and Bill have had trouble in the past

When Trump says " you should have stopped talking", I fear that he is talking to Troy. It seems that he is not reprimanding on his interaction in the board room but perhaps on negotiation during the task. Maybe he oversold.

Having said that, every week I prepare myself for Troy's departure because this show would not be nearly as entertaining without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kai5925
    Amy probably won't leave, but I wish that she would. I lost 100% of my respect for her in the boardroom with Katrina. Lies, lies, lies.

FORT Regular
    I don't think the two parts to this sentence have anything to do with each other: "A blossoming romance wilts and a star candidate falls from grace."

I take it as Nick gets upset at Amy and begins to feel that she played him, and Troy once again fails to impress, then in the board room, starts blabbering again, and Trump has had enough with him.

d'lurker
    Quote Originally Posted by Trouble116
    When Trump says " you should have stopped talking", I fear that he is talking to Troy. It seems that he is not reprimanding on his interaction in the board room but perhaps on negotiation during the task. Maybe he oversold.
    you may well have nailed it...remembering what the tiger kid said...

So will it be Protégé losing and Kwame being fired?
    I hope so... although I predicted Versacorp loosing and Nick getting fired, it seems too obvious from the previews and I prefer to be surprise...

I really think that Bill is smart. He thinks of things that no one else does and is able to impliment his plan as well. He is also a very energetic worker and the only thing I can think of negative about him is that he just needs to relax. This is one intense man. He is one of those guys that thrives on work and possibly never plays. He might be hard to work with on account of this. All work and no play makes a dull boy as they say and it does take a certain amount of being Mr. Excitement to make things happen as well. I love him and I want to marry him and have his children but I just wish he would relax a tiny bit so he will win.

and what do you think will set the 'wilt' of the romance in motion?? Could it be Nick's damaged ego? Amy said Bill was her strongest competition - not Nick who seems to think he is the be-all-end-all.

As for the fall from grace ... I hope it's not Bill. I hope it's not Bill. I hope it's not Bill. I hope it's not Bill. I hope it's not Bill. I hope it's not Bill. I hope it's not Bill. I hope it's not Bill.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast