+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who do you WANT to win & THINK will win?

Reality? Really?
    WANT to win:
    1) Troy (Great people skills and intuitive skills, very savvy in reading people, not afraid to take chances, have loved Troy thoughout entire competition)
    2) Kwame (Great people skills, also not afraid to take risks, even-tempered, "never lets them see him sweat", really like Kwame and would be happy to see him win, as well)

THINK will win:
    1) Amy (Good planner and team player, good sales skills, but not sure she's creative enough, I feel she's been somewhat overhyped)
    2) Bill (Good skills, good execution, good team player, but tends to get a little too emotional when under pressure)

Want to win? Troy or Bill
    (even as I type that, I must admit Troy winning would put a bigger smile on my face - the whole aw-shucks thing, doing for his wife and family - love the way his 'character" has been edited on the show, he seems more "approachable" than Bill, at least from the editing)

Think will win? Bill or Troy

I believe MB is editing for a showdown of styles. The job will go to whoever is most successful on the last task - whatever that last task is will make the difference. From the previews, looks like they are going to do a rock concert promotion of some sort (and I could've sworn I say Troy in that footage somewhere, so bodes well for him for this week), although I cannot ascertain which episode. If that ends up being the final showdown then I predict a Troy win. Bill seems a little more of a "safe" thinker than Troy.

I think either would do very well as The Apprentice.
    Last edited by ADKLove; 03-30-2004 at 04:39 PM.
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Quote Originally Posted by BamaFabulous
    Thanks for doing all that Jexter - I saw the US article, but not the others.

Judging by those comments sounds like DT is leaning towards Bill or Kwame.
    Either is a good choice...please...anybody but Nick.

I think DT will probably choose Bill over Kwame because of his "leadership" ability.

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexter
    Donald's 7 Rules for Success
    1 You have to be born with enough brainpower.
    Kwame, Bill
    2 Once you have that, you have to love what you're doing. I've never seen anyone succeed who didn't love what they were doing.
    Kwame, Bill, Troy, Amy, Nick
    3 You cannot stop. If there is a concrete wall in front of you, you have to go through it. You can never, ever give up or even think in terms of giving up.
    Kwame, Bill, possibly Troy
    4 Confidence is a very important thing. But confidence isn't something you just develop by saying "I'm going to do this or that." You really have to believe it.
    5 I love pitting people against each other. My whole life is based on that. It brings out the best in people and the worst in people. If the worst comes out, you don't want them working for you.
    Kwame, Bill, Troy, Amy
    6 You have to remain cool under fire and let criticism roll off you. Good leaders handle conflict easily and bad ones are eaten up by it.
    7 You must work well with others and be loyal to your team. Disloyalty is the worst of all traits. I seldom use the words "You're fired!" in business, unless somebody is really scum and stole from me.
    Kwame, Bill, Troy, Amy
    Thanks Jexter!

This is actually a very telling reconciliation.
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

WANT 2 WIN: TROY or AMY
    WILL WIN: BILL

(Most likely that old dude, George?,will have a big say on who'll win since he'll be working with the winner most directly--or so i've heard & he's more likely to pick someone like himself--white, male and conservative). Troy's more of a wild-child w/ his interesting ideas & southern accent, so I don't know how thrilled George would be about working with him.

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Want to win: Bill, then Amy
    Will win: Kwame or Troy

Hmmm... I don't see Nick's name popping up on too many lists. Interesting...
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    Who do you want to win? Troy
    Who do you think will win? Amy
    ditto

Want to Win... hmm, I think straight statistics, Amy lost 1 so far, everyone else lost at least 4 times (since the men had that fun streak), so to me, she earned it.. plus being picked twice to switch teams first, etc. Those kinds of things speak more then any sort of Reality show could portray...

Think will win.. Honestly, I bet Troy will win, simply because he is a thinker, and they seem to really like that in general... They always talk about creativity and coming up with ideas, and even when he didn't get the idea he admits to failure and makes him honest, another thing they seem to like..

Kwame had that whole thing where he was trying to pretend to be a celebrity, I don't know how the Donald will like that... Nick just seems, to put it in the words of Golem, "tricksy" and "False".. and Bill just doesn't stand out to me at all as doing anything particularly signifcant; most of the others have had some sort of brilliant insight I can think of, and Bill just doesn't to me..

Master of the Precious Albertared's Avatar
    Bill and Bill! Although I think Nick could do it 'cuz he's Trump's boy, but it'll probably be Bill.
    Trixie false hobitses...

want: Bill
    think: Kwame

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast