+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Donald fined for illegal signs

Ooops...I misread the original post and thought there were three signs at $2500 each. And of course I realize that this is just a pittance for billionaires like The Donald. Trump was on some talk show once where some financial guys were speculating just how fast DT made money. There was a little counter on the screen and the dials were just spinning. Assuming that is partly true, he probably makes double that $10,000 just while he is combing his hair every morning (assuming that he actually combs it)

on vacation
    The signs are free advertising.

The publicity from the city being against the signs are free publicity.

You think he cares about a couple thousand bucks worth of fines when he's raking money in hand over fist right now over this show??

Nope.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

Liquid Graffiti liquid graffiti's Avatar
    Hahaha, just came back from work and saw the big ad on the Trump Tower, it's a big banner. Lots of people seeing it, mainly tourists. As for the fines, I don't think that Mr. Trump cares about them when he's making $375,000 for each episode that airs on NBC. He can afford $10,000 or maybe NBC will take care of that since it's promoting the show.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    If DT was walking down a block and dropped $10,000, it probably wouldn't even be worth his time to walk back to pick it up. So I'm sure he's not concerned about the fines.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Newbie
    Well if he doesn't take it down then the city will, and they will send him a bill for that too.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    yeah, this show is the best PR I have ever seen for anyone. I am sure he could care less about fines. The Donald has done it again!

Thank you Aiwannabe for the picture!

FORT Newbie
    The thing is that this indicated that Trump has no regard for the city he claims he loves. If he wants to hang signs wherever he wants thenhe should move out of New York City, it's as easy as that, if he wants to live in the city, then he has to play along the rules, just like everybody else. What makes him think he's above the law?

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE

Thank You for posting this ... we can't see it in Oklahoma!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast