+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Katrina's media appearances

Reality? Really?
    Katrina's relentless bashing of Amy . . . leads me to believe that Katrina thinks Amy is the "chosen one".
    I keep thinking about this too, meemee. Katrina seems to be using almost all of her media time vocalizing her bitterness for Amy. We all know the show was filmed months ago, yet Katrina's disgust for Amy seems as fresh as if it happened yesterday. I can't help but think this is a strong indication that Amy is in the final two (or three, whichever is the correct number). Since we've now learned that the candidates were sequestered after being fired until the final episode was filmed, it stands to reason that every single one of the candidates on the show know who the final players are. If Amy had been fired before the final two (or three), Katrina would know it. And, if that were the case, I don't think Katrina's attitude would still be so vindictive toward Amy. Based on what we've seen about Katrina, I would think that her demeanor would be a little less intense about Amy because it would be coupled with the satisfaction and smugness of knowing that Amy had eventually been fired as well. Sort of a smarmy, "Everyone thinks Amy is so great, but just wait until everyone sees what happens to her next week!" If Katrina secretly knew that Amy had been fired this week or next, I don't think Katrina could suppress her smugness over it. And, she doesn't seem to show any signs of that -- only extreme bitterness to the point of being able to talk about nothing else.

This doesn't mean Amy is the winner, but I think it points heavily to the possibility that Amy is in the final two (or three). If we are to believe Trump in that he won't reveal the winner until the live finale, Survivor-style, then neither Katrina nor any of the others could possibly know the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Pabby
    I.......Since we've now learned that the candidates were sequestered after being fired until the final episode was filmed, it stands to reason that every single one of the candidates on the show know who the final players are. ........If Katrina secretly knew that Amy had been fired this week or next, I don't think Katrina could suppress her smugness over it. And, she doesn't seem to show any signs of that -- only extreme bitterness to the point of being able to talk about nothing else........This doesn't mean Amy is the winner, but I think it points heavily to the possibility that Amy is in the final two (or three). If we are to believe Trump in that he won't reveal the winner until the live finale, Survivor-style, then neither Katrina nor any of the others could possibly know the winner.
    Paddy, despite a lot of people reminding everyone - the thing that you and quite a few other don't seem to be understanding is that the final episode has NOT been filmed. I don't think all this "what Katrina says" and "what Katrina thinks" points to anything except that she IS bitter. As far as what Katrina is bitter about ....well, the list would be long and it would best be discussed netween her and a qualified therapist.

I'm amazed that so many people are attaching any significance to what is coming from Katrina's mouth - regarding the final 3, 2, or anything else.

Reality? Really?
    Originally posted by justvisiting
    Paddy, despite a lot of people reminding everyone - the thing that you and quite a few other don't seem to be understanding is that the final episode has NOT been filmed.
    Thanks for correcting me, justvising. I see now that my words "final episode filmed" were confusing. I wasn't referring to the live finale where the winner is revealed because I do indeed understand that this episode is live. I was referring to the final filmed episode, meaning the last episode of the competition which was filmed to be broadcast on April 8 -- in other words, the last filmed episode where the competition is down to the final two (or three) candidates.

I'm amazed that so many people are attaching any significance to what is coming from Katrina's mouth - regarding the final 3, 2, or anything else.
    If you go back and read the last of my previous post, you will see that I'm not placing so much significance on what come out of Katrina's mouth, but more on her current attitude toward Amy. As I previously said, there is no possible way for Katrina to know who the winner is unless Trump is lying about not having made his decision yet -- and I have no reason to think that he would be lying about that.

Originally posted by Pabby
    This doesn't mean Amy is the winner, but I think it points heavily to the possibility that Amy is in the final two (or three). If we are to believe Trump in that he won't reveal the winner until the live finale, Survivor-style, then neither Katrina nor any of the others could possibly know the winner.
    My only reason for mentioning this is because there are many of us who love to analyze this show. I'm not trying to force my opinions down anyone else's throat, I'm just offering my humble opinion that Katrina's attitude and demeanor and all-consuming bitterness toward Amy months after filming may be a valid clue as to Amy's placement in the final five. As of right now, Katrina knows full well whether or not Amy will be one of the candidates still in contention at the live reveal on April 15. My personal feeling is that, had Amy been fired in this or next week's episode, Katrina would have a hard time containing her satisfaction and would come across less bitter and more smug.

As far as what Katrina is bitter about ....well, the list would be long and it would best be discussed netween her and a qualified therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by tieler
    Amy may have moved on to another cast member, but I can tell you with absolute certainty that it is not Bill. Trust me.
    Do you know Bill? If it's not him, then it's either a guy who's been fired or it's Kwame, b/c Troy is married (I believe). And I don't see Amy and Kwame, but I guess it could be.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pabby
    My personal feeling is that, had Amy been fired in this or next week's episode, Katrina would have a hard time containing her satisfaction and would come across less bitter and more smug.

Good Call, All this anti-Amy stuff just might be coming from the fact that Amy
    might get the job.

As for Kat spouting that Amy lost because of the relationship(s) , I think that is just her speculating. It is likely the only "dirt" or negative thing she can say about Amy, therefore she is slinging it mercilessly.

I'm a bit surprised at how clueless Katrina is at PR. Katrina does not have a clue that this Amy-bashing is making her look worse and Amy better. Especially when it is about Amy's romantic ties and not her business ideas (of which Katrina had none that count).

The TV guide interview has Katrina again going on about a sexual relationship during and after the show. [noting that Amy flat-out denied it when contacted]. I don't believe that Katrina would even know who Amy was having sex with.

Also, Katrina is deluded if she thinks that she is attractive enough to be "cast" as the sexpot. She's not ugly but she is only average-looking at best. I can go to the grocery store and see at least 5 women more attractive than she on any given day.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar
    I'm a bit surprised at how clueless Katrina is at PR. Katrina does not have a clue that this Amy-bashing is making her look worse and Amy better. Especially when it is about Amy's romantic ties and not her business ideas (of which Katrina had none that count).

........I don't believe that Katrina would even know who Amy was having sex with.

Also, Katrina is deluded if she thinks that she is attractive enough to be "cast" as the sexpot.... .
    As if Amy would have sex with anyone knowing Katrina has her ear to the door. Gimme a freaking break! Katrina does not "know" SQUAT.

Cast as the sexpot?

LETTER TO KATRINA:

Dear Katrina,

Jiminy Cricket called. He wants his face back.

Sincerely,

The Folks @ Disney

Katrina's website is down...

Just noticed that Katrina's website isn't working any more:

http://www.katrinacampins.com/

Firefox says "connection refused" and IE says "page not available". Does her website work for anyone else? All the other apprentice candidate's websites (those that have websites anyway) are working just fine for me.

Maybe one "tell all" interview too many on Kat's part? :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678