+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Katrina's media appearances

"She's pissed at Amy b/c Amy is better at being the attractive, talented professional woman. Amy is everything that Katrina wants to be...
    That sums it up.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8rboiiii
    I saw Katrina . . .and I have to say 'meeeoooww'.
    Ditto. She is the cat's meow and a lot of these posts are just being catty. The fact of the matter is that she is as real as they come when it come to good looking women with brains.

Katrina, Christy, and Amy are just gifted with an above average dosage of human commodities: beauty and brains. Katrina is just a cut above the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by wm54
    Ditto. She is the cat's meow and a lot of these posts are just being catty. The fact of the matter is that she is as real as they come when it come to good looking women with brains.

Katrina, Christy, and Amy are just gifted with an above average dosage of human commodities: beauty and brains. Katrina is just a cut above the other two.
    Are you sure that "meow" was a compliment? Maybe you should read sk8r's entire post.

A cut above? bwahaahaahaahaa!!!!!!

FORT Regular
    I'm gonna have to go with "no" on Katrina being a cut above others. She is a disgusting representation of a professional working woman. She is childish, malicious, bitter, and trashy.

I am going to have to go with Amy as being the better model of what todays businesswoman should be like. She is smart, she thinks quick and is vocal about her ideas, she takes the time to think things through, she is a great planner, a great negotiator, shes got nice white teeth, her shoes match her handbag, The Comb-Over loves her AND she's getting laid. BRAVO AMY.

What really struck me was that Katrina made the most classless exit from the show from all the contestants. Week after week, I have been impressed at the loser's ability to say such positive things about their experience and to wish the best of luck to the others. Only one other person, I think it was Tammy, said something kind of snooty on their cab ride out of there, and it was no where as loser-ish as Katrina's statements. Even Omarosa, everyone's favorite drama queen, did not take stabs at the others, but made some crazy comment about "every man is your teacher", blah, blah. Katrina had nothing positive to say about the experience but took the opportunity to bash Amy some more. I think it is a shame that she is not taking advantage of her media appearances to promote herself and make some attempts at repairing her reputation, but just continues the Amy-bashfest. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Amy is perfect, but Katrina is really driving home the sore-loser act.

I wonder if Amy will retaliate in response to what Katrina is suggesting - that Amy had sex with a number of cast members during the show. Between this and the Omarosa/Ereka battle, I wonder how many lawsuits will come out of this show by the time it is all over?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

First of all, I think Amy is amazingly attractive. She's hot. I do. I like the look.

Because of that, I think she is WAAAAY better than most of the male cast on the show. At the most-- the MOST-- I could see her having had relations Jason, Troy, Kwame, Nick, and Bill. Did this happen? OF COURSE NOT! UGLY MOUSEFACE is just being vengeful. Amy is attractive and intelligent and that pisses Katrina Farthead off.

Oh yeah, Amy is hot.

I liked Katrina's looks much more than Amy's. I think she is a very attractive young lady. I will have to agree with wm54. She is "the cat's meow."

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    What really struck me was that Katrina made the most classless exit from the show from all the contestants. Week after week, I have been impressed at the loser's ability to say such positive things about their experience and to wish the best of luck to the others. Only one other person, I think it was Tammy, said something kind of snooty on their cab ride out of there, and it was no where as loser-ish as Katrina's statements. Even Omarosa, everyone's favorite drama queen, did not take stabs at the others, but made some crazy comment about "every man is your teacher", blah, blah. Katrina had nothing positive to say about the experience but took the opportunity to bash Amy some more. I think it is a shame that she is not taking advantage of her media appearances to promote herself and make some attempts at repairing her reputation, but just continues the Amy-bashfest. Don't get me wrong, I don't think Amy is perfect, but Katrina is really driving home the sore-loser act.

I wonder if Amy will retaliate in response to what Katrina is suggesting - that Amy had sex with a number of cast members during the show. Between this and the Omarosa/Ereka battle, I wonder how many lawsuits will come out of this show by the time it is all over?
    First things first. I bet money that if Amy is fired, she will not retaliate - Cattyrina os indignificant to her. Lawsuits? Pffft.

Now, to address what you said about the exit, yes it's been pointed out that Katrina showed no class. She is consumed with jealousy of Amy. She best be glad that she does have a career/job because like Ereka and Omarosa she would have a tough time getting hired.

I don't recall Tammy making a bad exit. Ereka said some snotty things. Omarosa .....yeah, she gave a "profound" speech. But Katrina's is plain nasty and stupid. Like you said, she said nothing about enjoying the experience and challenge. Her media appearances have mirrored her taxi exot. She's just goin on and on about Amy. Frankly, I hope Amy is gloating and backing in the knowledge that Katrina is a snitty little jealous HEN.

If I was in the market to buy the type of house she sells, I would not want to deal with her - especially after seeing and reading about her over the past few days.

Think about how Katrina acted when she was Project Manager. Who would want to work for or with HER?

Quote Originally Posted by Omarosa
    ...........UGLY MOUSEFACE is just being vengeful. Amy is attractive and intelligent and that pisses Katrina Farthead off........

Amy is also well-liked, in addition to more attractive and intelligent than Jiminy Cricket. That's really all it's about.

Something really funny is that in her NBC bio, Katrina says one of her role models is Oprah Winfrey. Yeah, riiiiiiiiight!!!
    Last edited by justvisiting; 03-27-2004 at 09:27 PM.

Dissapointment

I'm mostly dissapointed with her TV appearances. All she is talking about is how Amy had sex in the set with Nick, and after the show was over with someone else (I guess she is referring to Bill because they were seen in NYC at that club kissing), so if it's true and Amy had sex with Bill and Nick is it up to Katrina to tell the world? Maybe is her young age but IMO she should be talking about what she learned from the experience, etc. she sounds like a sore looser and very immature. Too bad, she was my favorite when the show started... I was just very impressed with her bio.

FORT Fogey
    I was also disappointed... I think she had the chance to promote her career a lot through this experience, but I haven't heard or seen her do that at all... she's trying to make Amy look bad, but in the end, it's really her that looks like a sore loser.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast