+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 80

Thread: Winner of Apprentice is *Spoiler*

  1. #41
    FORT Fan justvisiting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Pappy?
    Katrina can be quite b*tchy and overbearing, but I donít know if she would tell a completely bold faced lie like that. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if any other contestants can back up what Katrina claims.
    No, I don't have to wait on anything. As I've said, I attach no veracity to anything Katrina "claims" - and, more importantly, her claim is irrelevant - as I explained above. Katrina felt that Ereka was the greatest thing since sliced bread. She also "claimed" that she was cast to be the sex symbol, so if anyone wants to wait for the other contestants to "back her claim up" they are welcome to do so.

  2. #42
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1

    Omarosa Smells

    Quote Originally Posted by justvisiting
    No, I don't have to wait on anything. As I've said, I attach no veracity to anything Katrina "claims" - and, more importantly, her claim is irrelevant - as I explained above. Katrina felt that Ereka was the greatest thing since sliced bread. She also "claimed" that she was cast to be the sex symbol, so if anyone wants to wait for the other contestants to "back her claim up" they are welcome to do so.

    Hey all I know is that I heard it on that show. No one came after and refuted what she said. I dont know katrina motive would be to lie about that happening. I think she would be very happy to tell us if it was true. I understand it could be a lie to throw people like us off. So please take it and make up your own minds.

    Thanks
    Omarosa Smells

  3. #43
    Superior to This Omarosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The White House Crawlspace
    Posts
    104
    Because she is bitter and self-absorbed to Omarosa levels?

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    5,060
    I'm going out on a limb and guess that the Kwame rumor is true and tha Katrina leaked it as published all over the web. On the Today Show, she said she hopes Nick wins, but I'll bet that she said that as damage control only. And....I'll bet she said Nick ONLY because....he's the only man remaining who she likes (she's butted heads with both Bill and Troy...I missed the first 3 episodes, so not sure about Kwame. But I'll bet she just thinks he's a weak player).

    Plus, anything that puts Nick ahead of Amy would make her happy. She sure has a vendetta against Amy. I wonder how they mustered the ability to be in the same room with one another for the latest People magazine (Omarosa too!).

  5. #45
    FORT Fan justvisiting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Omarosa Smells
    Hey all I know is that I heard it on that show. No one came after and refuted what she said. I dont know katrina motive would be to lie about that happening. I think she would be very happy to tell us if it was true. I understand it could be a lie to throw people like us off. So please take it and make up your own minds.

    Thanks
    Omarosa Smells
    I have made up my own mind. I thought I made that clear. And as far as "no one refuting", well, when Katrina made the claim there were 4 other people in the room: Trump, Carolyn, Mark, and Amy. When asked directly by Trump (the only one who matters) she said "we flirt, etc." but made it clear Nick is not her boyfriend whatsoever.

    Rags like The National Enquirer and the Midnight Tattler or whatever print trash all the time. Just because "no one comes forward" doesn't mean the claims are valid.

    Even so, like I already said - it's irrelevant. I have no idea what Katrina or anyone else would "be very happy" about.

  6. #46
    Staying Afloat speedbump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    41
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills
    I'm a newbie, does that make me a less valid participant? The majority of posts are speculative and opinionated. I love the thinking that goes on in here. Rumours fly and it gives people something to chew on and talk about. Isn't this the point of the forum?

    What a shame to censure others this way.

    I think Italian Idol was referring to the trolls who create new threads, make one post that could've easily been found in another thread and then never return to the site.


    Side note: I remember a post a few months ago (before the show started)that said they saw Kwame, Troy and Amy at the Trump Taj Mahal and they said the winner was Kwame.
    Last edited by speedbump; 03-27-2004 at 03:13 PM.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

  7. #47
    FORT Fan justvisiting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    ........Side note: I remember a post a few months ago (before the show started)that said they saw Kwame, Troy and Amy at the Trump Taj Mahal and they said the winner was Kwame.
    I'm not doubting that such a post was made..........BUT, even IF the person was anywhere close to being at the Taj Mahal, I seriously doubt that the contestants would risk the $5M penalty (face it, the network would own the person and their earnings/assets for life) - aside from the fact that no one knows who the winner is.

    So, all these "the winner is" rumors - er..."spoilers" :rolleyes are pure nonsense.

  8. #48
    Superior to This Omarosa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    The White House Crawlspace
    Posts
    104
    Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that it was leaked that Heidi was the winner?

    I trust no rumors. DT does not even know who he is gonna pick yet and he probably has had close to six months to think about it.

  9. #49
    FORT Regular Primetimetommie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    124
    a radio station i listen to had a caller who said his friend knew who the winner was
    And I heard a guy at work say that his cleaning lady overhead a lady waiting for a bus tell her friend that her neighbor heard Star Jones on "The View" swear that she KNEW who the winner was but as a lawyer, Star was smart enough to not say the name, but you know that Star only really gets excited about other African Americans, so this neighbor is CERTAIN that means it can only be Kwame and the neighbor knows that this information is correct because her nephew's girlfriend also saw it and told her mother who told her hairdresser who told her and hairdressers never lie.

  10. #50
    FORT Fan justvisiting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by Primetimetommie
    And I heard a guy at work say that his cleaning lady overhead a lady waiting for a bus tell her friend that her neighbor heard Star Jones on "The View" swear that she KNEW who the winner was but as a lawyer, Star was smart enough to not say the name, but you know that Star only really gets excited about other African Americans, so this neighbor is CERTAIN that means it can only be Kwame and the neighbor knows that this information is correct because her nephew's girlfriend also saw it and told her mother who told her hairdresser who told her and hairdressers never lie.
    Wow, all in one sentence! Take a bow...er I mean deep breath.

    Oh me, oh my, where are Jeanne Dixon and Miss Cleo when we need them most?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.