+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Winner of Apprentice is *Spoiler*

A while ago I saw a thread of some gossip columnist saying that Heidi was the winner
    It is my understanding that the winner hasn't been picked yet, that's why DT referring to his employees liking 'the winner' is strange... Did he mean his employess like all 2 or 3 contestants left for the April 15 finale? Or does he already know who he will pick, so the April 15 finale is just for show?

FORT Newbie
    The competition is over. Filming has been done for sometime, they are just now "airing" these shows. Just because the finale is live, does not mean that he hadn't determined who the winner is, back when it was going on. Why would he wait until the finale to do that? He just isn't telling us who the winner until the finale.

But why even try to figure it out? The producers and NBC are probably on here, and everywhere else throwing out false info. Why? cause it stirs interest and that means ratings.
    Have fun and wait to see who wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Idol
    I find it weird how these people that have so little posts come on here and start talking about crap like this. If you care to point me to a source like an article or something than quit wasting all of our time with these senseless verdicts. And if it is indeed true than I would care less.

But come on folks, if you're here to just throw out speculations like that, do it elsewhere. Is it really a spoiler considering there's only 6 contestants left and the reveal will be live. Now, if you were to tell me that you knew who the last two people remaining in the game were, you would have more credibility, but without a source than it's all just hear-say.

Out!!
    I'm a newbie, does that make me a less valid participant? The majority of posts are speculative and opinionated. I love the thinking that goes on in here. Rumours fly and it gives people something to chew on and talk about. Isn't this the point of the forum?

What a shame to censure others this way.
    Last edited by Kennedy; 03-26-2004 at 01:35 PM.
    home at last

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills
    I'm a newbie, does that make me a less valid participant? The majority of posts are speculative and opinionated. I love the thinking that goes on in here. Rumours fly and it gives people something to chew on and talk about. Isn't this the point of the forum?

What a shame to censure others this way.
    You're right - sometimes these rumors are just a jump-off point for more fascinating conversation. I believe everyone on this board is a valid participant and has a right to be heard,unless they are not following posting guidelines or bashing other posters. This board is unique in that we are more civilized than other boards. All opinons and speculation welcome. Yup, even gossip and rumors and spoilers (as long as all are appropriately labeled)

FORT Newbie

Amy Is Going To Be Out!!

I just watched Access Hollywood and katrina was on bitching about Amy.
    She said she has relations with a player during the filming and sexual relations
    with another player after the filming was over. She also said that the Her (amy?) feelings for the 2 men cost her the job. Thats almost an exact quote.
    I didnt make it up. It was on TV. I heard it straight from the hoar's mouth (sorry I mean horse's Mouth) HE HE!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by donaldtumpjr
    I just watched Access Hollywood and katrina was on bitching about Amy.
    She said she has relations with a player during the filming and sexual relations
    with another player after the filming was over. She also said that the Her (amy?) feelings for the 2 men cost her the job. Thats almost an exact quote.
    I didnt make it up. It was on TV. I heard it straight from the hoar's mouth (sorry I mean horse's Mouth) HE HE!!

How could Amy lose the job because of her relationships with two of the guys if one relationship did not start until after filming wrapped?

I do find it interesting that Kattyrina said on Extra she hoped Nick wins. That suggests to me that Nick makes it past this next week into the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    How could Amy lose the job because of her relationships with two of the guys if one relationship did not start until after filming wrapped?

I do find it interesting that Kattyrina said on Extra she hoped Nick wins. That suggests to me that Nick makes it past this next week into the finals.
    I don't attach any veracity to anything Cattyrina says. I mean, come on, was she hiding under the beds? Furthermore, I think her definition of relationship is different from Amy's.

One would think that the relationship she would be most concerned about would be her own. She's supposedly getting married later this year.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley

Well, having sex with Nick is probably enough to get her (as well as Nick) fired. It's possible that she starts having feelings for the other contestant while stilll filming but doesn't have relations with him until after.

I would think Trump is looking for someone more focused on winning the game, rather than finding "love" or "lust" or whatever it is she's looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Pappy?
    Well, having sex with Nick is probably enough to get her (as well as Nick) fired. It's possible that she starts having feelings for the other contestant while stilll filming but doesn't have relations with him until after.

I would think Trump is looking for someone more focused on winning the game, rather than finding "love" or "lust" or whatever it is she's looking for.
    So just because Cattyrina says something happened, then it must be true and carved in stone?

:rolleyes

Katrina thought she was "bustin" Amy and Nick. But I never saw anything except some flirting. Big deal. If there was a "love affair" Amy would not have said (twice in 2 different episodes) "I think Nick has a crush on me. I think he's a great guy, but......."

Interesting Amy quotes:

Amy: "Bill is my strongest competition". Camera cuts to a shocked Nick.

Trump: something like "so you are playing Nick?" and Amy something like "that could be true" She said "I align myself with the strongest players up to the end"

Trump: "Then you destroy?"

Amy: "Yes."

AND

Carolyn asked Amy 'why Nick?' - i.e., what did he do to make you choose to send him back up to the suite?

Amy said: "He is the stronger player and better leader." True. She said she aligns herself with the strongest players, then when they are eliminated it's up to her to go it alone.

Does all this sound like Amy is "looking for love and lust"? I think not.

Besides, I seriously doubt that Amy had to enter the competition and go thru all the things associated with it for the purpose of finding lust and love.

Yes, Trump IS looking for someone focused on winning the "game". That's why Amy is still in the competition.
    Last edited by justvisiting; 03-27-2004 at 11:40 AM.

FORT Fan
    Katrina can be quite b*tchy and overbearing, but I donít know if she would tell a completely bold faced lie like that. Guess we'll just have to wait and see if any other contestants can back up what Katrina claims.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast