+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Winner of Apprentice is *Spoiler*

FORT Newbie
    I don't think we can conclude anything from the rumors that have been floating around.

However, I feel fairly confident in saying that the two finalists will NOT be two women.

FORT Fan
    I agree, Bill is the strongest on the show. Troy is good, but doesn't have a disciplined business sense.
    Great site for results info:

www.wgvo.com

Hmmm...makes me think it might be Troy.

Quote Originally Posted by Spritz
    Hmmm...makes me think it might be Troy.

Maybe I am on a different plane than the show, but I have always thought that Trump would hire someone he could *mold* into who he wanted- learn from the best sort of thing. Troy fits that- he doesn't have too many real strong opinions and goes with the flow. He would be easier to teach than the others. Troy does think out of the box and that is why his ideas sometimes fail. I don't think Bill does. I think Troy will win based on his personality- he seems to get a long well with everyone- or can at least fake it. Also (and this isn't a spoiler since the rest of the candidates are waiting for the finale) I read in the paper that Troy has been getting emails and job offers all over the place. Whether he is chosen or not, he will do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    Maybe I am on a different plane than the show, but I have always thought that Trump would hire someone he could *mold* into who he wanted- learn from the best sort of thing. Troy fits that- he doesn't have too many real strong opinions and goes with the flow. He would be easier to teach than the others. Troy does think out of the box and that is why his ideas sometimes fail. I don't think Bill does. I think Troy will win based on his personality- he seems to get a long well with everyone- or can at least fake it. Also (and this isn't a spoiler since the rest of the candidates are waiting for the finale) I read in the paper that Troy has been getting emails and job offers all over the place. Whether he is chosen or not, he will do well.

Well put You have a very interesting perspective. You could very well be correct. Only time will tell right now.

yeah troy could be molded....but so could nick....i mean his lips are firmly planted on the donald's behind

i think i could see all of them be "molded" into what the donald wants....kwame i could see...even bill

Ok granted the four men could be molded but I seriously doubt Amy can ever be, she's soo headstrong, at least of what we've seen of her. And it's quite obvious DT wants to hire someone capable, if not "moldable" Carolyn doesn't seem like she was molded. Only her face to never smile, but that's another story. hehe

i agree i don't see amy as being "molded" but who knows what she do to win this game

FORT Newbie
    Three finalists will compete on a live show of the last Apprentice episode.
    Donald will choose in that live episode.
    So how can he know who won when the choice hasn't been made?

Unless Kwame can pull some amazing business trick out of his ass in the next two episodes, there is no way he can win. And if he does win without contributing much, lots of people will cry reverse racism.

In my view, the finalists will be Bill, Troy and Amy. The winner will be Amy.

Quote Originally Posted by mrush
    I have no idea how accurate this is and i was shocked to even hear this, but on E-talk daily its a Canadian show for entertainment. I was just listening awhile a go and the host was talking to some guy and said that some girl (i have no idea who he was talking about since i never heard a name ) but said that she spilled her beans and said that Kwame was the winner. Yes thats what he reported but im shocked to even hear that since the finale is live and i dont think the Donald would even tell anyone who he has picked or even come to a conclusion to who he still wnats to be the winner.

Well you can just take this with a grain of a salt i just felt that i should post it and get some opinions or if any fellow Canadians watched the show and heard what he was talkign about since i was in another room and just heard Kwame won and the host was like flying under the radar.

FORT Newbie
    I feel that Troy and Bill are the two strongest candidates. I am the person that does the interviewing for my company, and I look strongly at personnality, and how I think that person fits in with our environment.
    From what I have noticed, Troy would be first in that area, with Bill a close second. I see Donald as having to view things in a similar manner, however, I do know that all I see is what is edited and portrayed on TV. We don't see the whole picture.
    But this is still a great show to watch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast