+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Winner of Apprentice is *Spoiler*

FORT Regular
    Actually all... I live in NY and The Comb Over was being interviewed on the radio. He referred to the winner as a "He".... I would be shocked if it were Kwame based on the other guys left in the race, but I'm quite certain that the winner does not have breasts.

Sorry to disappoint if my "spoiler" upsets anyone... I heard The Comb Over firsthand on the radio... the DJ even said something and he treid to back pedal...

I am not just a spoilers poster, I am an avid Ow-morosa hater too!

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magickat
    Actually all... I live in NY and The Comb Over was being interviewed on the radio. He referred to the winner as a "He".... I would be shocked if it were Kwame based on the other guys left in the race, but I'm quite certain that the winner does not have breasts.

Sorry to disappoint if my "spoiler" upsets anyone... I heard The Comb Over firsthand on the radio... the DJ even said something and he treid to back pedal...
    Hey and Welcome to FORT!

It seems far fetched but okay you have a right to expressing your opinion and I respectfully disagree to the winner being announced when its been clearly mentioned that it will be a live finale.

Be careful on what you title as "spoiler" its rather an overtly sensitive issue around here as you can see. :nono

Anyways, enjoy your visit!
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

FORT Regular
    Well I did hear it... everyone listening did... it was a MAJOR flub and he tried unsuccesfully to cover it... the DJ asked him how his employees who have been with him for years feel about someone "winning" the right to be their boss...

The Comb Over said something along the lines of "Well they like him, and if they don't they will learn to like him".

To which the DJ replied "Oh its a HE!"

And The Comb Over said " Er... uhhhh... gulp...he or she..."

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by magickat
    Well I did hear it... everyone listening did... it was a MAJOR flub and he tried unsuccesfully to cover it... the DJ asked him how his employees who have been with him for years feel about someone "winning" the right to be their boss...

The Comb Over said something along the lines of "Well they like him, and if they don't they will learn to like him".

To which the DJ replied "Oh its a HE!"

And The Comb Over said " Er... uhhhh... gulp...he or she..."
    @ "Comb Over"

Ok, me still not buy but you.... funny!

Time will tell!
    Win or Lose: Diana Degarmo is my American Idol!

Ouch, Italian Idol! Why so cruel? That's what is in most of these threads... speculation, rumors, and wild guesses!

This reminds me of the "Sam's the winner because he was in the audience when The Donald was on Letterman" thread. We all saw how that panned out. :rolleyes
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

well i did hear on another forum that the final two were two people who flew under the radar, those two could definitely well be kwame/bill, though i don't think i could see kwame actually winning, but i could bill

but i'm guessing DT hasn't made his final decision yet as to who will be the winner

I'm wondering if it's going to be a final 3 instead of final 2...

Tonight they start with 6 and go to 5....

On April 1 they start with 5 and go to 4....

On April 8, they go from 4 to 3....

And the finale is on April 15...assuming nobody quits between now and then, there may be a final 3 instead of a final 2. BUT....I don't think it's completely unreasonable to say that the finalists could all be men...I mean they do have the advantage now.

But then again, as shrewd as The Donald is, he may have intentionally thrown that "he" in, and then played it up....just to throw all of us off the scent.

not to mention that 'he' is often used as a generic term.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I wouldn't put it past Donald to have done that on purpose, either. That must mean it's a she!

I should just stay out of these threads, I can't speculate without being sarcastic.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast