+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Apprentice Romance

FORT Fanatic

Apprentice Romance

In the previews, it appears that Mr. Trump is a bit ticked at hearing about a blossoming romance among his Apprentices. Thoughts???

d'lurker
    the editing has always tried to lead us to believe what isn't...DT won't do anything about the romance, he'll have to watch to see how it plays and how they handle it, unless of course it happens to go against one of his golden rules of biz (and I'm sure Troy would have a wonderful good old boy saying for it)...

on vacation
    After all the interviews Trump gave earlier in the show about knowing there was a romance, now we're supposed to be surprised that he's upset by it??? Not buying it.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

If both Nick and Amy stay past this week, he'll probably just make sure that they are on opposite teams.

Quote Originally Posted by dreaminginblond
    After all the interviews Trump gave earlier in the show about knowing there was a romance, now we're supposed to be surprised that he's upset by it??? Not buying it.
    As far as whether he's "upset" by the "romance", that remains to be seen.

on vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by justvisiting
    As far as whether he's "upset" by the "romance", that remains to be seen.
    How are we supposed to believe that though? He gave interviews where he bragged about it?? It was discussed here at length in these forums!
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

+ Reply to Thread