+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Criteria for firing - is it clear?

Mark Burnett is also listed as producer, they are sharing the limelight how cute

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    For example I bet Omarosa would have been fired sooner had Trump not been urged to keep her on by producers for the sake of drama.
    Omarosa would've been fired sooner -- except her team kept winning! The only times she was in danger (prior to her actual firing) were when Kristi and Jesse ended up being fired instead.

It's hard to argue with either of those two choices. Kristi just completely collapsed in the Boardroom. And Jesse sealed her own doom when she said that she "liked" Omarosa, despite O's bad-mouthing of her. The Donald just couldn't abide Jesse's passivity.

Had DT wanted to keep O on for "drama", he could've easily fired Heidi (& her F-Bombs) at the Art Gallery task. (After all, O was the only person in that task to sell anything.)

Similarly, if "drama" was all DT was looking for, he would've kept Sam around even longer and fired Bowie instead. Though Sam was a nutcase, he was definitely more "viewer friendly" than Omarosa ever was.

I'm somewhat cynical by nature, too. But I honestly don't think Donald Trump is going to let Mark Burnett tell him what to do.

One thing that I found very interesting in people magazine's article was that the boardroom sessions can go on for a couple of hours... wish we could see more of that - not like american idol where the results show is a rewind of performances and filler - geez!
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    Omarosa would've been fired sooner -- except her team kept winning! The only times she was in danger (prior to her actual firing) were when Kristi and Jesse ended up being fired instead.
    Precisely. This "Donald Trump kept Omarosa for the ratings" theory pops up every so often, and if people would just consider 2 facts:

1) The show has always had high ratings, and it continues to have high ratings after O's demise. The same thing was said about Sam. Trump and the producers hardly needed O or Sam for "high ratings". :rolleyes

2) She remained on board only because she was on winning team!

Also,
    >>And Jesse sealed her own doom when she said that she "liked" Omarosa, despite O's bad-mouthing of her. The Donald just couldn't abide Jesse's passivity.<<

When Jesse and Heidi said they liked Omarosa, DT knew they were both lying. He even said something to that effect. Heidi retracted, but she still lied.
    Last edited by justvisiting; 03-22-2004 at 11:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12