+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Apprentice: 3/18 recap: Deja Vu All Over Again, Only More Boring

FORT Fogey
    for Lucy and Stargazer!!! You're both SUPER! (I love pink bunny slippers too )

Lucy and Stargazer thank you! I agree with most people that last night's "episode" if you want to call it that even, was such a waste! I tuned in and after sitting there for 2 minutes and seeing a slow, continual recap of the very first episodes, I knew it was going to be Deja vu, as you guys say. I watched about 2 minutes and got some insight into Omarosa and her constant search for racist remarks by the other contestants. But after a few minutes I tuned out and started playing golf on my X-Box!

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion, Doyu Gems Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Great job, you two. Glad to see a strong debut from new recappers. Especially with such a lifeless show to work with this week.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Thanks for the recap. I am glad I watched it because I didn't see the first 4 episodes, so it caught me up. I am glad I didn't- I found Sam painful to watch and I might not have continued. I liked the footage with Donald and Omorosa's boulder- and the Dr. asking her if she has an advil- haha! (and the calling the Kettle black comment- Omorosa clearly does not know what that saying means. What a dummy!

FORT Newbie
    Yes, this episode was something of a let down, considering that all of the previous episodes have given me a nice adrenaline rush of anticipation, and I'm addicted to the show. Actually I came in late to the series, starting on the second show, so I had missed a lot of Sam's hilarious insanity and had never seen David or the lemonade stuff.

I thought a really interesting segment from last night showed Bill and Nick plotting over dinner to overthrow Ereka, because the original episode had only showed Ereka trying to convince Bill to take down Nick. That changed my perception of how those Bill and Nick are operating. I do think they are good managers though -- each time they've managed, they've done well, right? However, I think Nick went too far in being an "ethical" guy during the pedi-cab race (by refunding ALL of the money for one client), and Bill and Amy started to lose respect for him. I wonder how Trump feels about that, now that he has seen the footage...?

Omarosa's incessant accusations of "racism" ring hollow, considering Kwame is still around -- despite having had a terrible record as a manager for both Planet Hollywood (he did nothing to motivate a depressed Nick or help Bowie) and the art show fiasco. And Omarosa better watch it, because SHE might get sued for slandering Ereka, whom she accuses of using the "n" word, despite denials from Ereka and the filming crew.

Omarosa? Oma-GROSS-a!

FORT Newbie
    Dropping the O-Bomb

Haha, that phrase alone is simply great. A+.

I came late to this show, so I enjoyed the recap episode. When Sam got fired and gave him "that look" and THE DONALD explained it away, I turned to my hubby and said "translation: He sent 2 bodyguards to esplain to Sam that stalking aint cool".
    LOL
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Oops! Also really enjoyed the clarification from medical personnel about O's head trauma ... "Take an ADVIL!!" Absolutely loved it.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Nice job ladies. I didn't watch this show (no I wasn't watching the NCAA either as I was out in the real world) but I don't have to with the wonderfol job y'all did. Too many good lines to quote. Love your slippers!

Since I didn't see the actual lemonade episode, can someone please explain to me how Sam thought he could sell a $1000.00 cup of lemonade and did he really think somone would buy it? Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast