Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guess which loser is suing the show and guess why

FORT Regular

Guess which loser is suing the show and guess why

One of the Apprentice losers is suing the show. Before it is even revealed, I can bet that 90% of you can guess who, and I bet 100/% of that 90% know why.

I don't want to reveal it right now, because I don't know if our moderators will allow us to discuss that issue itself. (And if they do, we can do a separate thread.)... But if you haven't heard the news yet, what is your guess?

I'll guess it's the concrete slab that smashed Omarosa's head into the ground?

Quote Originally Posted by rlsuth
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Newbie
    I believe it is someone who definitely suffered a permanent head trauma not caused by the falling boulder, but because the ego is so far out of proportion that it has caused the head to swell to an enormous size. It will also be great on the resume' in order to ward off future potential employers. Human Resource officers -- run, run, run as fast as you can!

OR maybe it's Sam... because his gown in the commercial with DT was not the most flattering for his petite frame!

FORT Regular
    Oh God It's Omarosa The Bitch!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by norwich
    OR maybe it's Sam... because his gown in the commercial with DT was not the most flattering for his petite frame!

I don't think Sam can sue for being typecast!

d'lurker
    Sam, as much as we love to not love him, bless his heart, wouldn't sue anyway.

You know it's gotta be her.

If Omarosa considers herself a Democrat, she'd back off cuz she's really starting to make'em look bad. And if they are smart they'd ask her to back off cuz she's really starting to make'em look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by rlsuth
    *Lacey

FORT Newbie
    Im going out on a limb and say Ereka Vetrini or Heid, If Im right you guys owe me 50 VIA Paypal
    Last edited by MiSpy; 03-19-2004 at 12:17 AM.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    I'm kinda hoping Omarosa does try and sue. It'll be fun to watch Trump make mincemeat out of her.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast