Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guess which loser is suing the show and guess why

Where is the link/article saying O is suing? Where was this reported?

Also, I don't think Burnett or any company automatically settles everything.

I couldn't find any reference on the 'net this morning to this allegation. Doesn't mean it's not happening, but I was unable to find it with a Google News and Yahoo News search.

For someone who's supposedly suing the show, she sure milked said show for her 15 painful minutes of fame....
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Scarpias, where did you get the information that Omarosa has filed a lawsuit? I'd like to read more.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarpias
    I don't want to reveal it right now, because I don't know if our moderators will allow us to discuss that issue itself. (And if they do, we can do a separate thread.)... But if you haven't heard the news yet, what is your guess?
    I don't want to guess. Is there a problem with just telling us?

Quote Originally Posted by splatty
    I don't understand on what grounds Omarosa would be suing.

Does she have a doctor who is claiming she suffered long-term damage? Is DT to blame for some plaster accidentally falling? Did anyone prevent her from seeking proper medical attention, refusing to do work, and leaving the show early (if she had wanted to)?

Or is she suing because "editing" made her look bad?
    Good point.

I think O turned mad and sued DT because no one believes any of her lies. Even DT and MB were backing Ereka up instead of her. She is so desperate of trying to extend her 15 minutes of fame even more. Plus I think she is having a hard time getting a job at this point with all the lies she had told so she is trying to get DT to pay for it.

FORT Newbie
    i found this article from today
    She won’t go away...
    Fired wicked witch of “The Apprentice” Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth has played the race card.

We should have seen this coming.

Omarosa--whose chip on her shoulder was so big it should have given her lopsided anatomy--says hapless Ereka Vetrini used the n-word. Vetrini has said denied this, and Donald Trump, who gets to fire somebody almost every week, and the producers, noting that the contestants are constantly being filmed, even in their hotel suites, have also said it just didn’t happen.

Despite her on-camera rudeness, meanness (there’s no other way to put it), and unsubtle malingering, Omarosa has become a celebrity in some circles.

Here’s MSNBC’s account of her heroine’s welcome at a party hosted by Ebony magazine:

“Manigault-Stallworth, a guest, received hugs, kisses and requests for photos at the fifth annual event, which honors outstanding women in marketing and communications.

“Among the honorees were CNN anchor Soledad O’Brien, Fox Sports reporter Pam Oliver, BET Nightly News anchor Jacque Reid and television producer Suzanne de Passe.”

As an Apprentice addict, I have to say that Omarosa is the person on this planet with whom I’d least like to work. She’s so rude that The Donald actually fired one woman for saying she “liked” Omarosa after the way Omarosa had treated her.

The Donald knew that this gal was either stupid or lying. So she went down to the street, while Omarosa went up to the suite--but not for long.

It was Omarosa’s laziness that finally did her in--she had been hit on the head with a bit of plaster which prevented her from working but not from shooting hoops with the neighborhood kids.

Last night, in a sort of wrap-up of the action so far, taking a breather before the next firing, Trump showed some outtakes from previous shows, including footage involving Omarosa’s “injury.”

She was seen by a doctor and then insisted on being taken to a hospital where doctors could find nothing terribly wrong and refused to admit her.

That guests at an Ebony party, guests who presumably have worked very hard to get where they are, embrace this kind of behavior is infuriating.

But it says something scary about our society: Playing the race card is highly effective.

Omarosa, by the way, is lobbying for a talk show of her own.

The potential suit could be Ereka for slander or Omarosa for disability.

Potential O lawsuit:
    Omarosa potential lawsuit

http://www.usatoday.com/money/media/...ine-side_x.htm

http://www.usatoday.com/money/media/...ine-main_x.htm

Thanks, eldee. I saw both these articles a couple weeks ago. Neither says that she has filed. If she had, it would be all over the news. In fact, I heard her say in an interview that if shere going to file a lawsuit she would have done so already. We would not have to guess about it and there would be no mystery or speculation.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle
    Good point.

I think O turned mad and sued DT because no one believes any of her lies.
    Unless someone has some information/breaking news to post that she is actually suing the show I think the thread is misleading.
    Last edited by justvisiting; 03-19-2004 at 12:46 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Best part of the article Eldee linked to?
    "Meanwhile, Trump, ever the businessman, says he has trademarked the words 'You're fired.'"

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast