Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Guess which loser is suing the show and guess why

oh O!!!!!!!!

sam is too in love with the donald to sue him

and ereka/heidi blow out a lot of steam...but then they cool off

Well, if this is really true, and if it really is about the plaster on the noggin, tonight's recap show may have been a broad hint from The Donald for her to just drop it. They showed the lady doctor coming to the suite and telling she-who-shall-remain-nameless that there was no cut, only a small bump, take an Advil. And then a Trump voiceover saying that cameras were not allowed into the hospital, but that the doctors there could find nothing wrong with her. And also Bill referring to it as " a little piece of plaster, nothing life-threatening."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The only lawsuit that I can see happening would be Ereka suing Omarosa for slander. She accused Ereka of calling her a slanderous word, which was proven to be untrue.

I'm guessing it's Omarosa who is suing DT though.

Guess we'll be seeing a lot more hardhats and bubble suits on the next Apprentice. Good thing Omarosa wasn't on Survivor, or she'll have a heck of a lot more to complain about. The only protective gear Burnett provides Survivors so far seems to be condoms...

I'm under the impression that Burnett has the Survivors sign a release saying that they can't sue the show for anything. Did he neglect to use the same type of thing for The Apprentice?
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Didn't stacey from Survivor 1 sue MB?

Good point about Ereka and slander, I didn't even think of that.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I think now reality show contestants are learning that MB will settle rather than go to trial after Sue showed up on Nbc....next to Richard...it seems clear that some resolution was granted there....and I bet in the future there are more lawsuits from loosers...and although I don't think there are that many secrets Burnett...I bet who ever actually talks to the lawyers may get a settlement...and dramorosa....would be just the lady to do so...

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Qboots--a waver like that doesn't completely absolve or protect either party from lawsuits...makes it alot harder to win...but if someone died or was hurt on the set of survivor and they can prove the show producers actually caused the injury...you can still prevail...but there are alot less things you can sue for with the wavers....

Burnett doesn't have anyone sign a waiver that they CAN'T sue, as far as I know. What they can't do is reveal any information about the "behind the scenes" production of his show. Which is why, when Stacey sued, he countersued, claiming that when she filed her lawsuit, she revealed protected production secrets.

It would be different with this. O wouldn't have to reveal any inner workings in order to file a lawsuit.

I don't understand on what grounds Omarosa would be suing.

Does she have a doctor who is claiming she suffered long-term damage? Is DT to blame for some plaster accidentally falling? Did anyone prevent her from seeking proper medical attention, refusing to do work, and leaving the show early (if she had wanted to)?

Or is she suing because "editing" made her look bad?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast