+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3/18 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    The huge negative of the NCAA tournament is the number of commercials. It's as bad as a Bachelor finale. And the Big Ten is as disappointing in the post-season (1-3) as they were in the regular season.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Anemic Dog
    The huge negative of the NCAA tournament is the number of commercials. It's as bad as a Bachelor finale. And the Big Ten is as disappointing in the post-season (1-3) as they were in the regular season.

As the clips show.. bill goes over to the other team.
    Katrina amy and nick are on one team...
    amy and katrina disagree and bump heads

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    As the clips show.. bill goes over to the other team.
    Katrina amy and nick are on one team...
    amy and katrina disagree and bump heads
    Very interesting! I guess a lot of people (including me) just assumed Katrina would head over to Protégé...but this could be much better, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by rainydaygirlm
    Very interesting! I guess a lot of people (including me) just assumed Katrina would head over to Protégé...but this could be much better, I think.

Here is what I think is happening next week. Nick will be the project manager and choose the wrong idea for the show and lost the task. He then brings Katrina to the boardroom with him. To defend herself, Katrina tells DT Nick like Amy in the boardroom and that's how DT finds out about the little romance going on in the show.

oh yeah katrina is definitely gonna spill the beans....i'm surprised caroline/george haven't....but maybe they didn't know......the question is....how will the donald react???? i don't think he'd be too keen on office romanices....could be the end for nick or amy

well i guess O really did go to the doctor/ER~but it was really a waste of time....and i doubt she was there 18 hours....probably 4 like she originally said

(This post may appear twice because as I was typing it disappeared on me. Hope it doesn't.)

I'm so glad someone pointed out that DT finds out about the romance from Katrina, because I think he finds out when he's considering who to fire and that would mean its not Troy's team. Great news! Thanks for pointing that one out to me!

I thought the recap show was interesting, if only because it seemed to boost Bill's chances in the Final 6. He got quite a bit of attention in the recap and was shown in a pretty favorable light -- not quite as much as Amy, but definitely more than Nick, Kwame or Katrina. (Troy got a lot of attention, too, but it seemed more 'mixed' to me.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123