Closed Thread

Thread: Question about 3/11 show on Sharon Stone

FORT Fan

Question about 3/11 show on Sharon Stone

Last week Amy and Nick were discussing something and they mentioned Sharon Stone and another celebrity.
    Do you remember the discussion and what they said?

The reason is we have always thought Amy resembled Sharon Stone and didn't know if the discussion concerned that or what it was about.

Thank you so much for helping me with this.

As I recall, Bill et al were discussing ideas to promote rickshaw rides. Katwhina wanted to use celebrity look-a-likes (or something - granted a slightly better idea than Bill's cartoon character idea - jeez, imagine the licensing hurdles they would have faced??) I think Katrina was being snarky, but she suggested they already had Sharon Stone (indicating Amy) and Ben Affleck (some people think she meant Nick - I think she meant Bill, but whatever).

I actually think Amy resembles that Top Gun / Witness actress a little more than SS....

Kelly McGillis

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Thanks, Duxxy. Couldn't pull out her name for anything. That's the one.

Never thought about it, but Amy DOES resemble Sharon Stone - especially in the nightlcub dancing with Nick scene. There is a similar scene in "Basic Instinct".

Whatever it was that Cattyrina said, I'm sure she was just being snarky.

FORT Fan

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by MarksLove
    As I recall, Bill et al were discussing ideas to promote rickshaw rides. Katwhina wanted to use celebrity look-a-likes (or something - granted a slightly better idea than Bill's cartoon character idea - jeez, imagine the licensing hurdles they would have faced??) I think Katrina was being snarky, but she suggested they already had Sharon Stone (indicating Amy) and Ben Affleck (some people think she meant Nick - I think she meant Bill, but whatever).

I actually think Amy resembles that Top Gun / Witness actress a little more than SS....

THANK you so much for giving me that answer!!
    Helen

Closed Thread