Closed Thread
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Omarosa Media Appearances

The biggest thing that turned me off about her TV appearances was her absolute lack of HUMILITY. It's a shame, that she talked about how even her grandmother called her, and tried to tell her to chill out, and she basically blew off her grandmother by saying that she wasn't going to bow down to anyone. And then Jay Leno CHECKED HER, and said that she was being extremely disrespectful towards her grandmother, and basically acting as if her grandmother was trying to tell her to be seen and not heard, and to dumb herself down. He said that she was taking an unfair shot at her own grandmother.

Also, Tom Arnold and Jay Leno had met Omarosa's husband backstage. Omarosa told Tom her husband was a "Teddy Bear" sweet and nice an gentle, etc. Tom said "No, he's scared to death!"

FORT Newbie

Tonight Show

She held her own. She didn't let their jokes get to her, she had a zinger for everyone they dished. Go Omarosa.

Although i'm still mad at her for that stupid breakdown.

A shocking interview...

My wife and I watched the interview with Omarosa last night on Leno. I would've expected SOME level of humility, but it never happened. Some thoughts (and I know a few of these have been made)...

1) She said she didn't expect to make it far beyond the first few weeks, which I originally thought was a sign of humility, then turned it into, "...because I'm too strong, they didn't want me there..." As someone else said, this isn't Survivor, nobody's voting off peers. Donald fired the woman because she was disruptive and made excuses for herself continuously.

2) The plaster is now "ceee-ment" and she's making gestures like they've been put in harm's way by not having safety equipment. Had there been any real risk of injury by falling objects, there is no way that show would've let that many people in the room without hard hats. And I still say whatever hit her on the head didn't even leave a trace of dust or debris on her, didn't mess her hair up, didn't do a thing. And she claims 4 hours in the ER. Even significant injuries don't take that long to actually TREAT, so I'm guessing that she's claiming time from walking in to walking out the door. In an ER in New York City, 4 hours in and out for ANYTHING probably isn't extraordinary. And remember that in an ER they'd put priority patients over first in/first out order, so she may have had to sit around while they worked on REAL injuries before tending to a drama queen.

3) Her claim about editing, and the timing of her playing outside with the head injury. She says "that was four days later" as if to downplay the injury. Does anyone else remember the real point of that event... that they were supposed to be renovating an apartment, she barked out orders and claimed she couldn't work because of her injury? That's the real point, that she was dodging work by pretending to be injured. Now she's trying to downplay the injury based on timeframe. Omarosa needs to pick an angle on that incident and stick to it... unfortunately, neither of them works in her favor.

4) Her whole "40% and I was still better and stronger than the rest of them". Where was this strength? I don't recall ever seeing strong performance as a sole provider (individual sales skills, for example), and absolutely never saw them in team leadership (and remember, you can provide peer leadership without holding a leadership title). And remember, as a CEO, the leadership skills, not the sole provide skills, are most critical. She bragged about being the only one to sell artwork (an individual skill, not a CEO skill). But this was hardly a big sale at $800, and it's not the skill set you need as CEO. Had she been the performer she claims to be, she would've been more involved with helping organize her team toward success, rather than working an individual sale and laughing at the others for doing poorly. She never seemed to grasp this, and I think Leno even pointed it out to her!!!

5) Her whole attempt to throw the "powerful woman" angle into the mix was sad. I had to laugh when nobody in the audience responded to her plea for applause. "Am I right women?!" She's confusing arrogance for power, and they're not the same thing. She showed arrogance, a condescending attitude that was divisive to any group she was in. True leadership and power, which she thinks she has, would've been shown in an ability to bring the team together and focus on a goal. This never happened. I've worked with powerful women in leadership roles. I've seen assertive women give a team a sense of purpose. I'm guessing Carolyn has this. Omarosa does not.

And by the way, who was she winking at in the crowd? Did she think she was charming anyone?

And finally, I think it was telling how she moved herself to the center of the shot near Jay at the end of the show... and telling how Jay kinda shirked her off.

Quote Originally Posted by Atlgurl
    She held her own. She didn't let their jokes get to her, she had a zinger for everyone they dished. Go Omarosa.
    Zinger? Such as...........?

And what was her "zinger" for disrespecting her grandmother?

I guess we see what we want to see...

Quote Originally Posted by Atlgurl

Although i'm still mad at her for that stupid breakdown.
    She held her own? She had zingers? No, she just made excuses. And they weren't throwing so many jokes at her, as much as they were asking her legitimate questions. They were calling her out for her high-drama antics on the show, and she hid behind overblown stories.

I still like Omarosa and I think the show will be bOriNg without her..

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer7
    The biggest thing that turned me off about her TV appearances was her absolute lack of HUMILITY. It's a shame, that she talked about how even her grandmother called her, and tried to tell her to chill out, and she basically blew off her grandmother by saying that she wasn't going to bow down to anyone. .

Ok, that proves it, now we know she didn't work directly for Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarpias
    Ok, that proves it, now we know she didn't work directly for Clinton.
    You are BAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!

FORT Newbie
    There is no way there's going to be a lawsuit.
    To be on the show, NBC, Trump, The Producers have their own lawyers draft up contracts and the contestants sign waiver after waiver after waiver to protect themselves.

Anything that happens on the show, The DT, NBC and the producing dude? is safe. Wouldn't have it any other way.

If the kids wanna be on the big show, they sign the "you can't sue me" contract.

Closed Thread