Closed Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324

Thread: Omarosa Media Appearances

FORT Newbie

I typed a pretty elaborate summary....

....unfortunately I got kicked out of the FORT when I tried to post it, and I don't want to reattempt posting a summary. Therefore I defer to the other FORTies to give tidbits of info.

I will give this one juicy quote straight from Omarosa's mouth (after being asked by J. Anthony Brown "Is there anybody there you wanted to slap the hell out of?"):

"I really think it's a white woman's fantasy to be able to have cameras in our face and have them sassing me without me being able to check them. And they took advantage of it, they were in my face all the time, and I was counting to 10, then to 50, and then to 100."

On Kwame: "...I've never seen anybody work white folks like [Kwame] does, he's fantastic"
    Last edited by MatchGame73; 03-13-2004 at 09:39 PM.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    I'm with dfleming on this. So tired of Omorosa. Don't ever want to see her name again.

"I really think it's a white woman's fantasy to be able to have cameras in our face and have them sassing me without me being able to check them. And they took advantage of it, they were in my face all the time, and I was counting to 10, then to 50, and then to 100."

On Kwame: "...I've never seen anybody work white folks like [Kwame] does, he's fantastic"
    Now that doesn't sound like 'accepting diversity' does it now Ohmygrossa?

Now that doesn't sound like 'accepting diversity' does it now Ohmygrossa?

Love that nickname!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Quote Originally Posted by Veggieviewer
    :

'Political Advisor' my patoot, she's a Secretary.

And giving those a bad name as well.
    Veggie, oh, she wasn't even a secretary! Hey, I'm not putting anyone's job down. I was a secretary for many years, and a darned good one.

But Omarosa was a RECEPTIONIST. She just scheduled appointments and announced visitors. I dounbt she even opened the mail. And since she was a political appointee, she obviously got that job thru someone who knew someone. Come ON, With a Master's degree and all (which I believe she actually had) why the heck was she working as a SCHEDULER-RECEPTIONIST???

Back then there was no job crunch/shortage (certainly nothing compared to now). Why the heck couldn't she get a professional, REAL job (if she was "all that"?? Or is that a rhetorical question?

All the Omarosa threads have been merged here. If she's appearing somewhere and saying something new, please PM me and I'll post it. This thread is now closed.

Closed Thread