Closed Thread
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Omarosa Media Appearances

...I would have thought you would have left a link for us...hoping for caps was a bit much

I just saw the interview on line, thanks SoCal.

She kept making excuses! these kind of people just don't get it! :phhht

FORT Fogey
    The female freind she was speaking of was Tammy.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Siso
    The female freind she was speaking of was Tammy.
    Thank you very much.

on vacation
    Thanks for the headsup SoCalFan. I was thinking about watching but since you said she was the same as she was on the show, I'm gonna pass.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

I watched her interview on line. How many times did she mention the old cement chunk on her head, and not wearing hard hats on construction site. I smell a lawsuit coming...

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat
    I watched her interview on line. How many times did she mention the old cement chunk on her head, and not wearing hard hats on construction site. I smell a lawsuit coming...
    My best friend saw it on TV this morning and called me and said the SAME thing about the lawsuit!!!!! Also - it was not a "construction site" ... it was an apartment that needed work -- big difference between that and a "construction site". She's smelling a settlement from Trump. What a piece of work she is

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Juls
    My best friend saw it on TV this morning and called me and said the SAME thing about the lawsuit!!!!! Also - it was not a "construction site" ... it was an apartment that needed work -- big difference between that and a "construction site". She's smelling a settlement from Trump. What a piece of work she is

Im thinking the only reason she went to the hospital is for the shows producers to cover their ass. If she had a concussion or anything serious, she would not been allowed to do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernCanada
    Im thinking the only reason she went to the hospital is for the shows producers to cover their ass. If she had a concussion or anything serious, she would not been allowed to do anything.

Exactly...producers were covering their behinds.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal Fan
    For those of you who did not get an opportunity to see Omarosa's interview this morning on the Today Show; the Today Show website is currently running the entire 7 minute interview on-line...and yes, as hard as she tries to be "Miss Dignified and Eloquent" she simply comes off as the shallow jerk of a human being that she is....

...and for those of you who just can't get enough; watch Omarosa make an ass out of herself tonight with Jay Leno!!! :deadhorse
    How was she being a shallow jerk? I think comments like that are really judgemental and baseless. The game is over, Omarosa will not be the Apprentice. All she did on the Today show (and Jay Leno) was give her side of the story--every situation has two sides.
    From the projects to the White House...

Closed Thread