+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who should Kwame and Troy pick?

FORT Regular

Who should Kwame and Troy pick?

Ok time to make the teams even again, unless there is another curve.

Troy and Kwame have to chose among Ass-Kiss Nick, boring Bill, unstable Katrina and undefeated Amy.

Amy - Not a good idea, because Trump has already seen being picked back and forth. (The excuse they can give is that she is good luck, that's why they want her.) 3-1 odds.

Nick - Full of hot air. Also danger if he is in the boardroom, that his brown nose would save him againsts Troy or Kwame. Also there is the heat between Nick and Troy over the Kwame autographs. 10-1 odds.

Katrina - Too unstable. Troy and Katrina together? I don't think so. Also if it is a battle where you need sex to win, Amy is the better person on that side. 20-1 odds.

Bill - Picked by default because of all the other reasons. But, strategically, it would be a good idea to keep Bill and Katrina on the same team, because you know that is going to explode eventually. 1-1 odds.

If you pick Amy you break her up with her toady and allow Katrina, Bill and Nick's disunity kill them.

If you pick Nick, your team will lose and then you have to survive his sucking up.

Katrina - She hates Troy worse than she hates Nick

Bill- Level head, might work well with Troy. But, if he is picked, it will be back to the girls vs. the boys. (And yes, I do realize that I am classifying, Nick, the Pople of Salesmen as one of the girls.)

I would say it will either be Bill or Nick. But when it comes down to it I think Bill would be the better pick. If they lose Kwame is going home, if the other team loses Katrina goes home unless someone makes a big mistake.

FORT Fogey
    I think the only choice is Bill.
    Trump mentioned the "alternating Amy" as giving too much credit to Amy....(which was sort of insulting to Amy, I thought). Choosing her might be perceived as a weakness in DT's eyes.

Katrina.......ummmmmmm........ no.

Nick.....not on the up and up.....he's a player and I think the guys already know this.

They'll pick Nick; he's the safe bet....Katrina is a waste, Nick is a threat in the boardroom to Troy and Kwame if they lose, and now Amy simply can't be picked due to Donald's scrutiny about everyone choosing Amy on the 03/04 episode...personally, if I had to, I'd choose Amy and deal with any commentary Trump may offer up. After all, it is about winning, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I would say it will either be Bill or Nick. But when it comes down to it I think Bill would be the better pick. If they lose Kwame is going home, if the other team loses Katrina goes home unless someone makes a big mistake.
    Someone does make a big mistake in week 12...If yousaw the preview, you know what I mean

CEO
    Bill may seem boring, but avtually, he is the one who makes things happen while the others play out the drama. Bill is a leader and a businessman.

FORT Newbie
    i agree about bill.
    but i think if i were troy and kwame, i'd pick katrina. they probably figure they'll give her the pm job, and it's there best bet to stay on if there team loses. i think the fact that katrina and troy don't like each other, or rather katrina doesn't like troy - works in troy's favor. it would be easy to blame her emotions etc if they were to lose.

They probably should pick Katrina. Personally, I'd rather be around her than Nick. He gets on my last nerve. She needs to be a little more involved though.

FORT Fan
    I think the answer is already given in the preview of next weeks episode. Katrina is sitting in between Troy and Kwame on Protege's side of the boardroom.

Katrina might be a good choice because I think she is sick of it already and I predict she will be argumentative and an easy target for firing, unless she pulls a major coup. Problem is if she is Project Manager she will be in the catvird seat as far as who to fire if they lose. It's a tossup.

Amy would be a good pick. They would have to just swallow Trump's displeasure about the back & forth choosing of Amy. I think Protege has a better chance of a win with Amy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast