+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who should Kwame and Troy pick?

Wow this is really a tough one. The think Amy has to be PM this next time - otherwise she could be faulted for not wanting to lead like Heidi.

So if Troy and Kwame do pick her, and she is PM, and they win ... it will solidify the opinion that she is the very best because she was largely responsible for the rickshaw win. Bill and Troy would then be on even footing for second place.

But if Troy and Kwame pick her and they lose ... it will be Amy's first loss and it will solidify the opinion that Troy is not as good as Bill.

If Troy and Kwame pick Katrina and she is PM - she will be nice to them because she is the leader and leaders always have to be good to their troops. In this case, if they win, Troy will look better than Bill; Amy's first loss will help solidify this opinion.

Yet if Troy loses with Katrina and she is PM - she or Kwame will be the one to go.

So, therefore, I think they should pick Katrina and let her be PM. That way they will surely survive.

If Troy and Kwame do choose Katrina then all of the weak players are on the same team ... sounds good to me.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    I thought the previews show Kwame and Troy with Katrina.

I don't think Katrina is weak at all! She had that apartment completely renovated in a day! She sold the artwork, maneuvered the crowds. She's fearless and confident in fact! She's probably too emotional to be a Trump favorite, but she's good! And ... she graduated with a 4.0 gpa -so she's pretty smart all around!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Nextlife
    I don't think Katrina is weak at all!... she graduated with a 4.0 gpa -so she's pretty smart all around!
    Whoopty doo! I had a 4.0 GPA when I was at Central State University (Omarosa's alma mater). The question is: Can you turn book sense into street (read: office) sense? If not, the 4.0 GPA isn't worth a darn! I thought Katrina's performance as PM involving her line of work was disappointing. And I concur with other anti-Katrina folx--she is very emotional and it seems she could go off like a powder keg at any moment. I hope T & K won't pick her.

Nextlife, besides Katrina's one brief *shining* moment what have we seen from her?
    What have we seen from Kwame? he hasn't even made one fabulous decision and his execution is lack luster.
    I like Troy - he has good ideas and no problem implementing them, he doesn't always think outside of the box but he will go back to tried and true methods (you learn from your mistakes but you also learn from your successes)

Amy and Bill are always contributing whether they are PM or not, Nick well.. Nick is not a fave of mine but he seems to make quick, solid decisions- it's putting them into action that seems to be his downfall.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Nextlife, besides Katrina's one brief *shining* moment what have we seen from her?
    I'll answer for nextlife...NOTHING.

I'm hoping that if Troy and Kwame do pick Katrina, they lose. Don't get me wrong, I love Troy and I like Kwame...but I want to see that girl gone! She irritates me because of her a) whininess b) inability to be a team player c) lack of leadership d) arrogance ("I've never been duped"...I'm sure) e) I'll stop now...Unless she shows me in the next episode that she's capable of something more than she's already shown me, I want her out of there.
    *Lacey

Katrina did a great job in getting a contractor to renovate the apt for a small amt of money, but then she let her expertise in real estate take a back seat and delegated Bill to handle the rental negotiation. THEN she blamed Tammy for distractions. Lately she has been pouting because eher buddy Ereka got fired.

Taking her on the team might backfire if she scores a coup. She is still mad at Troy and I can't see her being impressed with Kwame. Troy and Kwame really need to think this thru.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    What have we seen from Kwame? he hasn't even made one fabulous decision and his execution is lack luster.
    I like Troy - he has good ideas and no problem implementing them, he doesn't always think outside of the box but he will go back to tried and true methods (you learn from your mistakes but you also learn from your successes)

Amy and Bill are always contributing whether they are PM or not, Nick well.. Nick is not a fave of mine but he seems to make quick, solid decisions- it's putting them into action that seems to be his downfall.
    @Caliqueen16, you literally took the words out of my keyboard (which is my mouth on the net, lol) with your response to Duxxy.

What I am hoping for week 12: Katrina is chosen to go over to Protege, and she is PM, and she loses, and either Katrina or Kwame will be ousted. It would be like setting her up for a loss, like they did to Sam in week 3. I think that Troy and Kwame should go for it.

And, even better scenario: Troy, Kwame, and Katrina win

Now, I don't think Katrina is going to win, but she's a good pick for Troy and Kwame. And despite what you all say about her, I still think she's good. One of the things I also like about her is that she does her part. When she's in a supporting role - she supports. For instance, at the flea market ... Katrina was the one to jump into that trash bin to pull out clothes rack - and in her high heel shoes! My god! That lazy good for nothing Nick just stood there and watched! And I disagree with the jobs she's done as PM. PlanetHollywood was a success and she kept the troops organized and dealt pleasantly with that weirdo, midwestern girl (forget her name). And there was nothing particularly wrong with her allowing Bill to rent the apartment. He is very good at sales. So she does her fair share of supporting people. So I think she's very good - but won't win.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast