+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Who should Kwame and Troy pick?

FORT Fogey
    Damn! I don't get any of the previews here....so have missed all the juicy glimpses! Now, if Katrina is chosen, and then fails (not sorry to see HER go, though).......I feel badly......because I would LOVE to see Versacorp lose the next one. I want Nick to head to the boardroom again (love to see him squirm). I am hating that Troy and Kwame are on the losing team......has Kwame ever had a reward??? Jeez.......

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    They may not want to pick Bill or Nick because so far when a team has just been men, they lose every time. That leaves Amy and Katrina, and while choosing Amy would be good for them based on history, it's a bad move as far as Trump is concerned, which he has made quite clear. Plus they all need Amy to lose at some point, to make them look better. So for those reasons, I am going to say they pick Katrina.

FORT Regular
    Think it'll either be Bill or Katrina.

Bill if they want to win, Katrina if they want a scapegoat. Picking Katrina could backfire if DT thinks they're picking her for the wrong reasons though.

Amy is off the boards after what DT said last time. I don't think Troy or Kwame have ties to Nick, or see him as a team player.

FORT Newbie
    Hey I'm new to these forums! I've been a lurker for most of the Apprentice, and even though I am not a huge reality show fan (I know, blasphemy!), there have been a few Ive been hooked on, and this is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TroyDaMan
    Someone does make a big mistake in week 12...If yousaw the preview, you know what I mean
    I have to say that I don't trust the previews anymore. With last weeks 'Don't cross Carolyn!' line, that didn't even come to fruitition, I am seriously doubting it will be that big of a mistake. Nobody crossed Carolyn, she simply stated her problem to Trump, and then repeated it, nobody really crossed anybody, other than Katrina and Bill.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8rboiiii
    Hey I'm new to these forums! I've been a lurker for most of the Apprentice, and even though I am not a huge reality show fan (I know, blasphemy!), there have been a few Ive been hooked on, and this is one of them.

I have to say that I don't trust the previews anymore. With last weeks 'Don't cross Carolyn!' line, that didn't even come to fruitition, I am seriously doubting it will be that big of a mistake. Nobody crossed Carolyn, she simply stated her problem to Trump, and then repeated it, nobody really crossed anybody, other than Katrina and Bill.

sk8boiiii!

Glad you joined the reality show genre! The Fort is just awesome for some good information, insights and lively discussion.
    I love this show, the Apprentice.....
    Never thought I would, as I have no business acumen myself, but have found the challenges and interpersonal dynamics fun.

I tend to agree about the previews, you gotta be a bit skeptical.....but they have to "trump" up the excitement. I dont get Apprentice previews here, but do love the ones from Survivor.

Welcome!

Now, about the main question, I don't think they will choose Amy...She's like a hot stock right now, but when she loses, her stock will drop.

I don't trust the previews anymore, either...Week after week, especially week 10, the previews are totally misleading...It's getting frustrating now, maybe I should just stop watching them, and get my info from here Nah...I like the music too much

FORT Newbie
    Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by TroyDaMan
    I don't trust the previews anymore, either...Week after week, especially week 10, the previews are totally misleading...It's getting frustrating now, maybe I should just stop watching them, and get my info from here Nah...I like the music too much
    Plus you get to hear The Donald say 'Your fired!' one more time.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome!

Plus you get to hear The Donald say 'Your fired!' one more time.
    I read somehwere on one of these forums that the "You're fired" scene from each of the previews is from Week 2, when Trump fires Jason. Anyone else agree with that? It does look the same every week...

I would like to see the teams rearranged at random... right guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka
    I would like to see the teams rearranged at random... right guys?
    That's the way I would like to see it happen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast