+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Back to the first episode (speculation)

FORT Newbie

Back to the first episode (speculation)

If anyone goes back to the first episode, I think it gives a lot of clues as to who makes it to the very end.

Troy makes a comment that.. everyone wants the shortcut, but he's here to earn the american dream.

Nick makes a comment that... he's game on, its been that way for him since he got out off the plane. He also says "I don't know what our first task is going to be nor do I care"... and throughout future episodes, he makes a lot of remarks like "these people will eliminate themselves" or "this competition is about leading people, not real estate, blahbalhh"... it seems to try to reveal he has his eyes on the final prize only... And strangely, there is a lot of confessionals from Nick from the first episode, which i find really odd since he didn't do much.

Amy makes a comment about... in business, you not only have to succeed individually but as a team (along with how tammy isn't focused on being part of a team) -- all other confessionals from the women were more or less fluff

I'm guessing these are our final 3.... just because, i think the first episode really sets the tone of things to come.

Also, in episode 8, i noticed that... when katrina and bill return, troy says, down to nine, game time.. and you get a shot of nick smiling with this I am thinking the same thing in my head look... which could be some sorta foreshadowing...

these are just my thoughts.. i dunno....

And as much as I hope amy wins.. i'm starting to think that the comments from omarosa that donald just keeps the women for eyecandy, leads me to believe amy doesn't is not one of the ones left that are waiting to see if they get hired on april 15th, in fact, could be all male.
    Last edited by blue; 03-13-2004 at 01:18 AM.

They show Nick smirking a lot...I agee with you, those are my choices for the final 3...

But you could make an argument out of Troy's comment, as much as I hope he wins...Wouldn't being chosen as The Apprentice be considered as a shortcut on the business ladder? A slightly offtopic comment, but ah well. I've typed it and don't feel like pressing and holding the delete button...^_^

But Bill is emerging as the new "one to beat". Does anyone know what Bill said in the first episode?

FORT Newbie
    seems like burnett likes clues, but also leaves the winner in the shadows a bit. the only two contestants i see as anywhere near 'blurry' are bill and kwame. is there something about kwame we aren't seeing? i liked how he didn't talk to a bunch of people before he took omarosa and heidi into the boardroom. he was self-contained and confident during that episode, despite the fact that he blundered in choosing an artist. this week's show he was horrible as a cab driver, but troy made the huge mistake of letting him go. how can dt honestly respect troy when he berated ereka for doing the exact same thing?
    as far as bill goes - he's my favorite. he listens, tries to be fair, gets grief from people but respectfully responds with his view. i can't stand the nickster. he 'smarmy.' maybe trump likes him, but i think dt can see through an ass kisser.
    amy is smart and could take it, but she may be too influenced by nick. katrina? eh.. maybe dt doesn't hold what ereka did against her, but i'm willing to bet that carolyn does.

Quote Originally Posted by creaturesatplay
    seems like burnett likes clues, but also leaves the winner in the shadows a bit. the only two contestants i see as anywhere near 'blurry' are bill and kwame. is there something about kwame we aren't seeing? i liked how he didn't talk to a bunch of people before he took omarosa and heidi into the boardroom. he was self-contained and confident during that episode, despite the fact that he blundered in choosing an artist. this week's show he was horrible as a cab driver, but troy made the huge mistake of letting him go. how can dt honestly respect troy when he berated ereka for doing the exact same thing?
    as far as bill goes - he's my favorite. he listens, tries to be fair, gets grief from people but respectfully responds with his view. i can't stand the nickster. he 'smarmy.' maybe trump likes him, but i think dt can see through an ass kisser.
    amy is smart and could take it, but she may be too influenced by nick. katrina? eh.. maybe dt doesn't hold what ereka did against her, but i'm willing to bet that carolyn does.
    I'm not so sure about Kwame...He hasn't won as PM yet (2 losses as PM).

It was Amy's idea that propelled their win with the rickshaws, not Bill's...He takes the credit (like Nick aklways does) because he is PM. Bill was a jerk towards Katrina, but she was a jerk to him with her non-stop ideas...
    Did anyone else hate those little "pangs" the TV made whenever Katrina made a suggestion to Bill when they were still in the suite planning out the rickshaw challenge?

Nick doesn't kick-ass, he just kisses it. In order to succeed in business, you need to be good in both.

I don't think Amy is influenced by Nick...It's the other way around :phhht

Also, on the subject of Nick, if his only focus was winning now, he wouldn't be so concerned with Amy, or try to be amorous with her. Uh-oh...Nick is getting distracted from the task at hand

I'm sorry to hear that Burnett likes to keep the winner in the shadow because Troy hasn't been in the shadows. Bill has been emerging from the shadows recently and so has Amy. If there are three people in the final boardroom, I believe for certain it will be Amy, Bill and Troy. And I believe there will be three people in the boardroom. If there are two people in the boardroom ... at this point ... I believe it would be Bill and Troy. But only because Amy hasn't insisted on being the leader for a while. That statistic alone tells me she doesn't want it as much, regardless of the fact that she got traded back and forth.

+ Reply to Thread