+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Have YOU ever had a pedi-cab ride?

Have YOU ever had a pedi-cab ride?

I'm just curious if anyone has ever actually ridden in a pedi-cab before. They're all over the Denver area, and I've used them to get to major sporting events (when I can't park close to the stadium), as well as to get to my car after shopping at the local mall. They're not only very convenient, but quite fun. Does anyone else have any personal experience riding in one besides me?

No, but I was wondering how expensive they are in comparision to a taxi or bus.

Ditto what eldee said. I'm curious about tthe cost.
    (Regardless, the pedicab drivers have a tough job!)

I haven't. I had no idea what a rickshaw was until I saw that episode! LOL

I've ridden on one in China. They are great. They can't be any more dangerous than cab rides in NYC either.

Apparently the pedicabs are made right here in the Denver area! The owners were interviewed on our local news station yesterday, and it turns out the factory is about 10 miles from my house. Their web site is www.pedicab.com. As far as the price of a pedicab ride here in Denver, the ride is free, but the "driver" accepts tips. I'm not sure what they charge in New York, but I'll bet a pedicab ride is faster and cheaper than a taxi. Anyway, if you ever get a chance to catch a pedicab ride, I highly recommend it. It's actually a lot of fun!

I've never ridden one, but after seeing them I am almost sure I will not pick NYC for my maiden voyage either. Lord, that looked dangerous. I believe they just recently started a service here in my city. I may give it a try, like a Sunday morning early.

+ Reply to Thread