+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apprentice Statistics

Quote Originally Posted by Wenders
    So, since the teams split, no men have been eliminated, right? I find that interesting.
    DT was with Heidi in the View this morning and said women had been kind of sitting back in the competitions after the teams split.

Thank you for posting the numbers, Anemic Dog. Good analysis.

Very interesting!

Thanks for all the informaiton, Anemic Dog. BTW, that has got to be one of the cutest avatars I've ever seen!

FORT Regular
    Anemic Dog... thank you for being just as addicted to the show, but better at math than me.... your statistics prove that Amy and Nick do have a shot at the ultimate prize as I have stated to my friends earlier.

your math skills make me purrr...

that's very interesting.....for some reason i thought troy was in the boardroom more......kwame sure is LUCKY...look at his stats!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    that's very interesting.....for some reason i thought troy was in the boardroom more......kwame sure is LUCKY...look at his stats!!!
    Troy is the only one (excpet Katrina, but she has only lost twice, once as leader) who hasn't been chosen to go into the final part of the Boardroom when he wasn't PM...

That says a lot about Troy.

FORT Regular
    Hey Anemic Dog, you stole my idea of the breakdown of statistics. (It's besides the point that I am too lazy to do all that compiling and writing, but you are a thief.)

Can Amy become the Miami Dolphins (73) of the Apprentice? Can she have a clean sweep?

Anachronism before Noon Cat Bowling Champion, Doyu Gems Champion Anemic Dog's Avatar
    Thanks for the compliments (and Scarp - I didn't steal anything - I've been meaning to do this for a while now). Here are the odds I'd give - not much change from what I posted a few weeks ago:

Amy - 1-1. Her unblemished record keeps her high on the radar, which probably wasn't her strategy. Only led once - way back in week 2 - but did a bang-up job. Also strong behind the scenes. I still feel that Trump wants a woman to win, and Amy's qualified.

Bill - 3-1. Nothing spectacular about Bill - sometimes a cigar salesman is just a cigar salesman. He's an effective leader, and an effective team member. While he was less than compassionate with Katrina, I'd be inclined to blame their conflict on her.

Nick - 5-1. He's been chosen for the boardroom three times, a sure sign that others either see him as a threat or as someone who doesn't work well with others. He's been very strong as a leader, turning in two of the top performances of anyone. But he's not a good follower, is inclined to sulk, and probably wouldn't handle a real-life conflict very well. Ultimately, I don't see him winning.

Troy, 6-1. I'd place his odds higher, but Trump seems to like him a lot. Troy has charisma, is liked by everyone, and plays his cowboy-hat wearing personna to the hilt. But you can't forget his 2-8 record, and his uninspiring performances as project manager. He has some good ideas and some intelligence, but I don't think he has the creativity to win.

Kwame, 40-1. He has been just terrible as a project manager, leading as if he's afraid to make enemies. He's has been only a little better as a follower, and shares the unenviable distinction of tying with Troy for the most team losses - both as leader and as follower. He gets along well enough, and would probably be a good employee, but is just in way over his head when it comes to management.

Katrina, 100-1. Her emotional explosions mark her apart from the those who remain. It's hard to ignore her 8-2 record, but one of those two losses came as team lead. The other time she led, her team was called out for its unethical performance. I don't think Trump would be willing to associate himself closely with someone who represents herself in this manner.
    Passing over to the Dark Side

Hey, your post was so good I stopped lurking and joined!:-)

One suggestion: include a LVP (least valuable player) for each. Here are two possibilities that immediately came to mind:

Episode 4: Kwame for agreeing to spend his time signing basketballs.

Episode 5: Tammy for the "bling bling" remark to George Steinbrenner.

Epsiode 6: Tammy for proposing outlandish deals to the celebrities.

etc...

Would be interesting to see how much correlation there is between the LVP in each episode and who actually got fired.:-)
    Last edited by Live from NYC; 03-13-2004 at 11:26 PM.

FORT Regular
    [QUOTE=Anemic Dog]Thanks for the compliments (and Scarp - I didn't steal anything - I've been meaning to do this for a while now).

Hey AD, I was wrote that tongue-in-cheek, my whole point was I had the idea, but I am as lazy as Omarosa, therefore I wouldn't bother to post it. Of course I know you thought of it independantly. So you kind of had an Omarosa, "what did you say about being black" misunderstanding, my fault for not being more clear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast