+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Posing for Playboy

Well Katrina said Playboy offered her and some of the other girls $250,000 each to do a "Girls of Apprentice" layout, but because she's oh so respectable, she's going to do FHM instead (for free!). :rolleyes

I don't know about anybody else, though.

ETA: Here's a link to an article that mentions the Playboy offer. The rumor is that the girls were offered $250,000, Katrina won't say exactly what the amount was but she does say she turned them down.

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/dailyn...04/03_26c.html
    Last edited by SnowflakeGirl; 04-03-2004 at 03:53 AM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

on vacation
    What a joke! Playboy is wrong because it's nude and they pay but FHM is respectable because it's free? And these women claim to want to be taken seriously?! As far as I'm concerned, there is a term that described them and it's not good business people. I think it speaks volumes that they had their pictures taken posed promisculously (if that's a word) in People and TV guide anyhow.

It just comes down to wanting their 15 minutes of fame, ie I WANT MONEY then it does anything to do with their business accumen.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

On behalf of PlayGIRL magazine, I hereby offer Troy, Kwame, and Bill to name their price for a photo spread
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by blazer7
    LOL! does this mean Omarosa, Tammy, Jessie and maybe Heidi agreed??? :
    (just kidding!)
    That would be the first time Playboy ever had customers demanding refunds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345