+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Posing for Playboy

Quote Originally Posted by Noreen
    Yes, I think they would do that, don't forget about the TV Guide cover with DT.
    Who was that Ms O and ?
    Wasn't it Heidi?
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Ereka, I looked back a few pages. Should have done that in the first place. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    Now, if they had won, and were currently working for the Donald, do you think they would be doing that?
    Just a thought I had on hearing the news (and I was disappointed, since I like Amy a lot!)
    The winner has not been announced yet, therefore no one from The Apprentice is currently in DT's employ.

I think posing for any men's magazine could prove to be detrimental to the women's professional persona.
    Imagine looking down the expanse of the boardroom table and know that everyone in there has seen you barely dressed.
    Personally I'd have trouble taking someone seriously in a business situation if I'd seen them in cleavage baring lingerie with a 'sexy' little pout.. but that's just me
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

lol, Dux, depends on what kind of *business*...

Seriously, though, since these women were allegedly successful before the Donald ever heard of them, the fame must just be messing with their heads...although I'm thinking we won't see Sam & Bowie posing for Cosmo, never mind Playboy...
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    The winner has not been announced yet, therefore no one from The Apprentice is currently in DT's employ.

I think posing for any men's magazine could prove to be detrimental to the women's professional persona.
    Imagine looking down the expanse of the boardroom table and know that everyone in there has seen you barely dressed.
    Personally I'd have trouble taking someone seriously in a business situation if I'd seen them in cleavage baring lingerie with a 'sexy' little pout.. but that's just me
    Exactly what I thought. Such a stupid decision, if it is true. I was really disappointed in all of them, esp. Amy. I'll try to find the article online and post a link.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    Here we go.
    They posed for "FHM" (even worse than Maxim, wow!)

http://www.realityblurred.com/realit...4_004409.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by averagejane
    Wasn't it Heidi?
    Yeah, it was Omarosa and Heidi...And DT....

Quote Originally Posted by TroyDaMan
    Yeah, it was Omarosa and Heidi...And DT....
    Noooooooooooo. It was Omarosa and Ereka.

I have the magazine in front of me eight now and they are also in photos in the article inside.

Take a look: click "meet Ereka" - there is a picture of the TV Guide cover

http://erekavetrininyc.com/

Quote Originally Posted by justvisiting
    Noooooooooooo. It was Omarosa and Ereka.

I have the magazine in front of me eight now and they are also in photos in the article inside.

Take a look: click "meet Ereka" - there is a picture of the TV Guide cover

http://erekavetrininyc.com/
    Oops. My bad. I could've sworn it was Heidi... Ah well. Thanks for clearing that up.

According to today's New York Post (on-line, entertainment section) Nick is back at work selling copiers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast