+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Posing for Playboy

Thanks for the welcome, mountaingirl70!

I think Trump is gonna get pretty pissed off with all these vague leaks and "accidental printings" (USA Today) now...In fact, 2 in one day! First, Troy's "cautiously optomistic" comment, and now this!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyDaMan
    Thanks for the welcome, mountaingirl70!

I think Trump is gonna get pretty pissed off with all these vague leaks and "accidental printings" (USA Today) now...In fact, 2 in one day! First, Troy's "cautiously optomistic" comment, and now this!
    What was the "cautiously optimistic" comment? I know both Bill and Troy said it in the boardroom....was it reported in the media?

Thanks, Rubies, for posting that...btw, also interesting to note that I checked the "what's new" in Netscape again this morning and they changed their article to read "stars" instead of "rejects"
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

I just noticed the same thing. Things that make you go hmmmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70
    What was the "cautiously optimistic" comment? I know both Bill and Troy said it in the boardroom....was it reported in the media?
    It was on the front page of USA Today's print version on Thursday in an article about Troy.

FORT Fanatic
    Hmmm ... I think that really means Amy could have made $500,000 out of this show if she had posed for Playboy!
    She probably had no choice but to turn down the offer as Trump would most likely really fire his newest VP for posing like that, before she actually starts the real job. The tabloids would have a field day!

Seriously, Amy has not been on a losing team yet and her team has won every time using her marketing ideas whether or not she was acting PM, with the exception of Nick picking the artist. She's got to be in the final two, up against Bill or Troy, I think. Bill may be a bit too reserved and I'm not convinced that Trump wants the country boy happy-go-lucky, aw-shucks I was whipped again, life goes on .. attitude that Troy brings to the table, JMO.

But should Amy lose she will be the big winner regardless, like Clay Aiken of American Idol. Smart, good sense of humor, attractive, a Sharon Stone look alike ... her 15 minutes would last much longer than Trump's finalist!

This is not really a "spoiler" at all.

1) ALL of the Apprentice female candidates were asked to pose for Playboy quite some time ago - not just rejects. Heidi and others have mentioned this. By the way, Heidi said she considered it (for the money) but decided against it because, of course, that type of thing can haunt you forever.

2) As far as the "cautiously optimistic" comments, that is simply what Troy and Bill said when Trump asked each of them if they think tier team won the task.

3) Ss far as the Curt Johnson/Troy situation, being interested in speaking with someone is very different from actually offering the person a job.
    Last edited by justvisiting; 03-13-2004 at 04:19 PM.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    This brings up a good point, though -
    according to the NY Post (a reliable news source if ever there was one), these four girls DID agree to post for Maxim (or maybe it was FHM? one of those mags) - FOR FREE. In very little clothes. It had quotes from the girls about the photo shoot, which has supposedly already taken place.
    Now, if they had won, and were currently working for the Donald, do you think they would be doing that?
    Just a thought I had on hearing the news (and I was disappointed, since I like Amy a lot!)

Yes, I think they would do that, don't forget about the TV Guide cover with DT.
    Who was that Ms O and ?

Good point, maybe Amy isn't one of the finalists. Because that would really be a stupid move for her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast