+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ereka Media Appearances

FORT Newbie

Ereka fights back on "The View"

On today's show, Ereka made a rebuttal regarding the "N" word incident stated by Dramarosa :phhht on yesterday's show. She was very upset and told the hosts that the "N" word was not a part of her vocabulary. When she commented about the "pot calling the kettle black" that was not in reference to race, it was to what the phrase typically means. Elizabeth Hasselbeck (show co-host and former contestent from the first Survivor) said she called Mark Burnet (producer of both Survivor and The Apprentice) and he told her further info. Since Elizabeth was on Survivor, she was able to confirm that the cameras are on you 24/7 and everything gets recorded. Mark Burnet said he had gone through ALL of the tapes and spoken with all of his staff. No one had heard or seen anything regarding use of the "N" word. Elizabeth said she even asked him about something occurring when they were switching mikes or cameras. He said there was nothing regarding that word being said. He also told Elizabeth that such a statement was certainly not in Ereka's character.

Ereka also said it was interesting to her that this would be brought up 8 weeks later (after it supposedly happened) and knowing how outspoken O is that she would have gone immediately to "tell" on her. AND wouldn't the producers of the show have used that segment to show on the program.

IMO, Dramarosa is digging a hole deeper and deeper. BTW, Donald is going to be on The View tomorrow along with whomever gets booted tonight! Maybe there will be additional follow-up to this story.

Jay
    Also, Ereka said that if she did say the "N" word to Omarosa, how come Omarosa didn't go ballistic? That certainly would have been shown.
    Omarosa claimed to had a Phd which Ereka said was another lie.

O-my-rosa is getting in way over her head.

Heya Norwich,
    I see you created a thread. Folks, PLEASE see my post about Omarosa's ridiculous accusation in the"Ms Drama on The View" thread.

............God, I am sick of this woman (Omarosa) popping up all over the media. :rolleyes

Edit: ok I'm putting my comments in the other thread... makes more sense to keep it in one thread
    Last edited by makerc; 03-11-2004 at 12:46 PM.

Let it go!!!

Get off of her bra strap please. She is off of the show. I am sure everyone left on the show will get along, now that O is gone (sarcasim). blah bliggity blah. I can't wait to see what happens when the rest of the girls no longer have O to blame their mood swings on.
    Max: Couldn't you just have shushed him?
    Siegfried: Ve Don't Shush Here!!

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsmart
    Get off of her bra strap please. She is off of the show. I am sure everyone left on the show will get along, now that O is gone (sarcasim). blah bliggity blah. I can't wait to see what happens when the rest of the girls no longer have O to blame their mood swings on.
    See my reply to this in the other thread, where you copied and pasted your post.

Two questions for someone who actually SAW Omarosa's appearance on "The View":

1.) I only saw a brief clip of it on the Ereka rebuttal show today. I did see a nice looking man sitting beside Omarosa. Was that her husband?

2.) What was Star Jones' reaction to Omarosa? I wasn't able to tell much from what I saw today.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer7
    Two questions for someone who actually SAW Omarosa's appearance on "The View":

1.) I only saw a brief clip of it on the Ereka rebuttal show today. I did see a nice looking man sitting beside Omarosa. Was that her husband?

2.) What was Star Jones' reaction to Omarosa? I wasn't able to tell much from what I saw today.
    The man sitting beside Omarosa on the View was Evan Marriott....the first "Joe Millionaire".

Star's reaction was not a warm Star reaction. It was more formal and also MORE direct when asking Omarosa questions. When Omarosa said that an ugly word had been used, Star requestioned her and got her to say that it was the "N" word.

Quote Originally Posted by mountaingirl70
    The man sitting beside Omarosa on the View was Evan Marriott....the first "Joe Millionaire".

Star's reaction was not a warm Star reaction. It was more formal and also MORE direct when asking Omarosa questions. When Omarosa said that an ugly word had been used, Star requestioned her and got her to say that it was the "N" word.
    Mountain, I am REALLY smackin myself upside the head, LOL!!!! Evan Marriott? Dang, that's what I get for not cleaning my contact lenses. I only got a quick glimpse. I am really laughing out loud here now!!

I remember all the "Evanisms" from a year ago when I saw the first Joe Millionaire. (For example, when asked what he thought about having a gay following, he saaid "Well, if they are gay people who enjoy watching me on the show, well, to them I say: rock on.") :rolleyes

Thanks for the reply.
    Last edited by blazer7; 03-11-2004 at 03:08 PM.

just to add something:

I just seen Omarosa on Fox News Channel a few minutes ago and she said that first of all she never named anyone specific, Ereka assumed she was referring to that situation

Omarosa also let out a subliminal diss to Ereka, basically saying that she went from tv to being a jobless bum and living in her moms basement

Omarosa also is being offered a tv show and a business fashion line

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast