+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ereka Media Appearances

Quote Originally Posted by misscrispy
    I don't think the point is whether or not it would be on TV. The point is that if Ereka, or any other person, had said that, it would have been caught on a mike somewhere and the producers and DT would have booted them! Then, the actual booting would be on TV for great ratings, so everyone would have "won." There's no way any producer would have let that go with O's previous overly dramatic reactions to everything else.
    Exactly. It would be a MAJOR coup for Trump and NBC to explain that they booted the person, and it would be a MAJOR defeat for the person who said such a thing - something that could possibly ruin her professional life. I just cannot see Trump and the network or even the other team members tolerating it at all. And yes, they would use the booting to their advantage.

So one of these shows needs to point this out to Omarosa and ask her why she waited so long. Of course, she will have an excuse for THAT, too (in addition to "editing".) :rolleyes

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by misscrispy
    I don't think the point is whether or not it would be on TV. The point is that if Ereka, or any other person, had said that, it would have been caught on a mike somewhere and the producers and DT would have booted them! Then, the actual booting would be on TV for great ratings, so everyone would have "won." There's no way any producer would have let that go with O's previous overly dramatic reactions to everything else.

Perhaps... ? and in a Perfect World, Maybe.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by justvisiting
    Exactly. It would be a MAJOR coup for Trump and NBC to explain that they booted the person, and it would be a MAJOR defeat for the person who said such a thing - something that could possibly ruin her professional life. I just cannot see Trump and the network or even the other teammembers tolerating it at all. And yes, they would use the booting to their advantage.

So one of these shows needs to point this out to Omarosa and ask her why she waited so long. Of course, she will have an excuse for THAT, too (in addition to "editing".) :rolleyes
    I agree that she waited too long for it to be true. I just think that if it were true she would have started off saying that and not 5 or 6 talk shows later.

Quote Originally Posted by justvisiting
    Of course, she will have an excuse for THAT, too (in addition to "editing".) :rolleyes
    She wouldn't have mentioned it sooner because she has so much "class."

FORT Regular
    Oh course Omarosa won't mention Ereka's name unless she wants Ereka to sue her lying @ss for slander. You have all the contestants, Donald Trump, and all the producers to back up Ereka. Omarosa definitely implied it, no doubt in my mind. Yeah, like I believe Omarosa is telling the truth and everyone else is lying because she is Black. Oh brother, give me a break.

I'm not sure what to say or not say here. Looks like the "O" word is a no-no, the threads have been merged and locked, and we're allowed to read about "O" but not actually talk about her, even though the discussions about her were heavily populated.

I am so cynical, but I had a thought....

What if these two were working together to create more drama to extend their 15 minutes to 45?

Yeah. I'm putting the crack pipe down now.

Can't take a good day without a bad one
    Don't feel just to smile until I had one
    Where did I learn?
    I make a fuss about a little thing
    The rhyme is losing to the riddling

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mrcorkles
    I am so cynical, but I had a thought....

What if these two were working together to create more drama to extend their 15 minutes to 45?

Yeah. I'm putting the crack pipe down now.
    mrcorkles! I had the same thought myself!
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

You might not be far off mrcorkles. I don't think the women worked together to 'hatch a plan' but they are smart opportunists, each rebuttal created another opportunity for the other one to chime in. I doubt that it was planned, but heck is sure is working out well for them isn't it?
    No one can stop talking about them.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Well, obviously someone is lying here. I say it's Omarosa. Just my gut feeling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast