+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ereka Media Appearances

On the news (recounding a story), and bleeped out other times within the past year. Also, they would have shown Omarosa's reaction for dramatic purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by tessmgill
    For the love of Mike......will both of these two women PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE just go away??????

Swear to God, neither of them get it......the more they feed into each other's bull----- the worse they make themselves look.
    LOL! I agree 100%

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    On the news (recounding a story), and bleeped out other times within the past year. Also, they would have shown Omarosa's reaction for dramatic purposes.
    Ok, on a show strictly for Entertainment purposes? And again, we're talking about Network TV, not cable, like MTV, but ABC, NBC etc...

Yes, on the same network TV stations that has cursing and partial nudity.

I really believe what Trump said this morning on "The View".
    1. The first he heard of such an allegation was a couple days ago.
    2. If it had happened (and I don't for a second believe that it did) I think in addition to firing the person they would have played it on network TV (maybe with a bleep but clearly enough so we know what was said) and explained that they were not going to tolerate it.

Common sense tells us that if that had happened Omarosa would have run straight to the producer and Trump AT THE TIME. And they would have taken action and been applauded for doing so.
    Last edited by justvisiting; 03-12-2004 at 04:28 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by justvisiting
    2. If it had happened (and I don't for a second believe that it did) I think in addition to firing the person they would have played it on network TV (maybe with a bleep but clearly enough so we know what was said) and explained that they were not going to tolerate it.

Common sense tells us that if that had happened Omarosa would have run straight to the producer and Trump AT THE TIME. And they would have taken action and been applauded for doing so.
    Absolutely, after all this is a woman who was hit with a tiny piece of plaster and used it as an excuse for two weeks. She lives to play the victim. Don't you think if this accusation were true that she would have made a claim of emotional distress to Trump. There she was bursting into tears interrupting a meeting with excuses about headaches if she could have added an altercation of such nasty proportions to her list we all know she would have dropped the N-Bomb then. Please she is so pathetic. And while I agree that Erika needs to move on, it is hard to do that in the face of a media crazed lunatic on major networks calling you a racist. And Omarosa did in fact used Erika's name on I believe Inside Edition as well as the view.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by justvisiting

Good Points.

Watching from Outer Space SpaceCase's Avatar
    To me, it sounds like someone (any of the parties involved, no sides being taken on this one!) is being goaded into saying something slanderous/libelous (whichever is the right term!) and then prepare to see a few lawsuits filed.
    Outer space is no place for a person of breeding. -Lady Violet Bonham Carter

Quote Originally Posted by pleasant1

Also, for those who keep saying it would have been on t.v. if she did say it, do you think that with all the FCC rules and all that has been going on lately, that they would have shown that or even alluded (sp) to it?
    I don't think the point is whether or not it would be on TV. The point is that if Ereka, or any other person, had said that, it would have been caught on a mike somewhere and the producers and DT would have booted them! Then, the actual booting would be on TV for great ratings, so everyone would have "won." There's no way any producer would have let that go with O's previous overly dramatic reactions to everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by misscrispy
    .....There's no way any producer would have let that go with O's previous overly dramatic reactions to everything else.
    Exactly! It would have been a dramatic moment that was too good for the network to pass up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast