+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ereka Media Appearances

If this ever happens on a daytime show, please let us know so we can tape it. Or they can go on that celebrity boxing match for hasbeens/hersbeens .

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar

She's Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I suggest that Omarosa and Ereka go on a talk show (like Ellen) and hash it out in front of the camera and audience.

No holds barred questions and answers. "Omarosa, WHO said the N word if you're claiming NOW that it wasn't Ereka?"
    "Ereka...what exactly happened that night on the jet?"

Then this whole she said/she said shiat will end. They keep going on seperate shows, defending themselves...but it seems to be a never-ending circle of denials and accusations. Oh..and some mild mud slinging to further twist the knife.

Seriously.. ELLEN.. IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I SUGGEST YOU BOOK THESE TWO ASAP.
    OK, I missed her on Fox, but caught her on Today then she was on the View,
    with Donald. Wonder where she'll be after lunch?
    A terrible beauty is born

Great Pyr. Nice avatar! I really like Great Pyrenees!!

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    Great Pyr. Nice avatar! I really like Great Pyrenees!!
    Thanks, I've been lurking here a long time...It was just time to jump in. Tom
    A terrible beauty is born

Quote Originally Posted by pink_princess
    Obviously, I'll have to paraphrase what she said, but she seemed upset and naturally, the topic was Omarosa.

She came on to rebut Omarosa's interview yesterday in which she said she hadn't said Ereka said the "N" word and her claim that Ereka was unemployed and living in her mother's basement. They ran a few clips of the Fox News interview with Omarosa where she talked about those things and while I admit I'm not wholly unbiased, Omarosa looked very strange, her eyes were huge and she was very theatrically rocking around and making faces.

Ereka said she has purchased an apartment (I thought she said in the Bronx) and that she was happy and not living off her husband's income like Omarosa was. She said she was miked or on camera 24/7 and that there's no way she could have used that word and it not be heard by anyone else. She said Mark Burnett supported her, as well as all of the other women on the show - that they had all come together to support her against Omarosa and if she'd have really said that word or thought that way, would they really have? Interviewer pointed out that Donald Trump came out in one of the New York papers today supporting Erika's version as well.

Then went on to bash Omarosa, saying she needed professional help, that she was a liar and that she needed to figure out what career she wanted because she was all over the place. Said her "appointment" to a job with the Clintons was really a secretarial job and that she apparently was bad at it. When the interviewer said something about this off-show stuff being more interesting than the show itself, Ereka talked about how she had interviews and photo shoots set up for today and that she was not pleased about having to rearrange her schedule just so she could defend herself against Omarosa.

She said she just wanted Omarosa to leave her alone, that this was upsetting to her and her family and repeated that Omarosa was spiraling out of control with her lies. Said a few things about how the lies got bigger and that Omarosa couldn't keep track of them anymore.

She said she was talking to William Morris (the agency, I'd assume) about her own talk show, joked that she'd like to be the one to push Omarosa out of her time slot.

On the whole, the interview was upbeat, but you could certainly tell she felt like Omarosa was trying to extend her 15 minutes by creating drama where there was none. She said she wished Omarosa would just get over herself and admit that she really was the villain.

That's about it, it was only a few minutes long, but since it appeared to be unscheduled, I thought I'd give my notes on it in case it doesn't get shown again. Heidi's supposed to be on at 2 this afternoon.

For the love of Mike......will both of these two women PLEEEAAASSSSEEEE just go away??????

Swear to God, neither of them get it......the more they feed into each other's bull----- the worse they make themselves look.

I would like to hear/see something that settles it one way or the other.

I doubt there ever will be any proof. That's why I feel O can do so much harm to people. She can throw a wild accusation out there, and there's no real proof either way. Then the other person is obligated to defend themselves, and so on and so on. Like you, Eldee, I'd like for it to be settled one way or another.

FORT Regular
    I don't see the need to defend herself if Omarosa didn't say who it was, and if she didn't say it.

Also, for those who keep saying it would have been on t.v. if she did say it, do you think that with all the FCC rules and all that has been going on lately, that they would have shown that or even alluded (sp) to it?

I'm thinking no, since they don't allow the word to be used any other time.

If said, regardless of who might have said it, I think that it would have been on TV by way of a bleep or silence. Then the cameras would have shown everyones reaction, especially Omarosa's.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by eldee
    If said, regardless of who might have said it, I think that it would have been on TV by way of a bleep or silence. Then the cameras would have shown everyones reaction, especially Omarosa's.

But think - when was the last time you heard that word on Network TV whether by Bleep or refered to silently?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast