+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ereka Media Appearances

Quote Originally Posted by maxwellsmart
    Get off of her bra strap please. She is off of the show. I am sure everyone left on the show will get along, now that O is gone (sarcasim). blah bliggity blah. I can't wait to see what happens when the rest of the girls no longer have O to blame their mood swings on.
    I sure hope that's not a sexist remark.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg
    just to add something:

I just seen Omarosa on Fox News Channel a few minutes ago and she said that first of all she never named anyone specific, Ereka assumed she was referring to that situation

Omarosa also let out a subliminal diss to Ereka, basically saying that she went from tv to being a jobless bum and living in her moms basement

Omarosa also is being offered a tv show and a business fashion line
    Well, Omarosa "says" a lot of things. More offers and deals. :rolleyes
    Whose payroll has Omarosa been on for the past 3 years since leacing the White House?

So, the bout continues.

Oh - I heard Omarosa say that she was playing ball with the kids 4 days after the apt. rental task. Now.........this has got to be a lie. The tasks actually take a few days, then they get a break, then move on to the next task. (Ereka said that 4 days later they were performing the Trump Ice task.) Why would Omarosa go back to that apartment 4 days later and play ball with some kids....while suffering a horrible concussion?? Doesn't make sense. On this one I believe Ereka; i.e. Omarosa was playing ball while others worked.

:deadhorse
    Last edited by blazer7; 03-11-2004 at 03:47 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer7
    The tasks actually take a few days, then they get a break, then move on to the next task. (Ereka said that 4 days later they were performing the Trump Ice task.) Why would Omarosa go back to that apartment 4 days later and play ball with some kids....while suffering a horrible concussion?? Doesn't make sense. On this one I believe Ereka; i.e. Omarosa was playing ball while others worked.

:deadhorse
    Well i don't know who's lying and frankly i don't care
    But that apartment was a wreck. Are they saying that the apartment was completed in less than 24hrs??

I'm in construction and i'll be damned if
    a trashed apartment takes less than 24hrs to remodel.

Johnnycastro,

Noooooo.

I said "The tasks actually take a few days". I read this someplace. Each task takes several days, then they get a break. That was my point - why would O go back 4 days after the task was done? From what I understand they are given 3 or 4 days for each task. Then it has to be squeezed into about 40 minuts for the show, and allow time for the board room scene.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    When she came outside and sat down on the stoop and saw the kids playing basketball, she had the SAME folder or notebook (whatever it was) as she had when upstairs telling everyone what needed to be done.

I've always remembered that, and kept it as my own belief that it WAS the same day as they were all working in the apartment.

Omarosa is a liar.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    The incident with Omarosa and Ereka was reported on Extra or was it Access Hollywood too. It seemed to be related to the incident of Ereka saying "the pot calling the kettle black" in an earlier episode on the plane. Apparently Ereka, Donald, Burnett all said that nobody used the N-word on the show. Omarosa is the only one who said there was an N-word incident.

Ereka was just live on Fox News

Obviously, I'll have to paraphrase what she said, but she seemed upset and naturally, the topic was Omarosa.

She came on to rebut Omarosa's interview yesterday in which she said she hadn't said Ereka said the "N" word and her claim that Ereka was unemployed and living in her mother's basement. They ran a few clips of the Fox News interview with Omarosa where she talked about those things and while I admit I'm not wholly unbiased, Omarosa looked very strange, her eyes were huge and she was very theatrically rocking around and making faces.

Ereka said she has purchased an apartment (I thought she said in the Bronx) and that she was happy and not living off her husband's income like Omarosa was. She said she was miked or on camera 24/7 and that there's no way she could have used that word and it not be heard by anyone else. She said Mark Burnett supported her, as well as all of the other women on the show - that they had all come together to support her against Omarosa and if she'd have really said that word or thought that way, would they really have? Interviewer pointed out that Donald Trump came out in one of the New York papers today supporting Erika's version as well.

Then went on to bash Omarosa, saying she needed professional help, that she was a liar and that she needed to figure out what career she wanted because she was all over the place. Said her "appointment" to a job with the Clintons was really a secretarial job and that she apparently was bad at it. When the interviewer said something about this off-show stuff being more interesting than the show itself, Ereka talked about how she had interviews and photo shoots set up for today and that she was not pleased about having to rearrange her schedule just so she could defend herself against Omarosa.

She said she just wanted Omarosa to leave her alone, that this was upsetting to her and her family and repeated that Omarosa was spiraling out of control with her lies. Said a few things about how the lies got bigger and that Omarosa couldn't keep track of them anymore.

She said she was talking to William Morris (the agency, I'd assume) about her own talk show, joked that she'd like to be the one to push Omarosa out of her time slot.

On the whole, the interview was upbeat, but you could certainly tell she felt like Omarosa was trying to extend her 15 minutes by creating drama where there was none. She said she wished Omarosa would just get over herself and admit that she really was the villain.

That's about it, it was only a few minutes long, but since it appeared to be unscheduled, I thought I'd give my notes on it in case it doesn't get shown again. Heidi's supposed to be on at 2 this afternoon.

Why are the biggest dumb asses in the free world always the ones offered their own talk show?? :rolleyes

thanks alot for sharing this PP
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Thanks Pink Princess. Will anyone what the news at 2 and tell up what Heidi says?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I suggest that Omarosa and Ereka go on a talk show (like Ellen) and hash it out in front of the camera and audience.

No holds barred questions and answers. "Omarosa, WHO said the N word if you're claiming NOW that it wasn't Ereka?"
    "Ereka...what exactly happened that night on the jet?"

Then this whole she said/she said shiat will end. They keep going on seperate shows, defending themselves...but it seems to be a never-ending circle of denials and accusations. Oh..and some mild mud slinging to further twist the knife.

Seriously.. ELLEN.. IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I SUGGEST YOU BOOK THESE TWO ASAP.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast