+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will be fired next (Episode 3/11)?

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    ok i truly believe the one going is either

-katrina
    -nick
    -hiedi

i don't think any of them have really shown anything-kwame/bil/amy/troy are too passive to ever cross carolyn. katrina/heidi i can for sure see this. i dont look for those other three to make it the final four-the final four will be kwame/troy/bill/amy i think. and trump isn't doing a gender picking thing here-its not like i fired 5 women now its time to fire a man...no this is about who's best for the job and if its man-so be it.

man i can't beleive katrina would let what happened with ereka affect her performance in getting this job....even on surivor when a buddy is voted off the person moves on from it. if that's really what it is... then katrina is not mature enought for this job......plus O is gone...think she would be happy and look at it as justice lol.....but then again, O didn't get ereka fired...nick/bill did
    Ereka got herself fired, she's too emotional, just like Katrina - probably why they ended up such good friends.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf
    Donald likes Nick, Carolyn isn't going to blow up at him. Amy wouldn't cross Carolyn, neither would Bill. Kwame would not fight back, he would just take anything that was said and smile and nod, so not him either. Troy would turn on the charm and not get into an arguement. That leaves Katrina and Heidi, and the previews said someone crosses Carolyn and someone visits a relative in the hospital, I take that to mean two different people so it won't be Heidi since she will be the hosptial visitor. That leaves Katrina as the one who ticks off Carolyn.

I think this could be part of the editing ploys as well. We all know Heidi's mom is in the hospital, so why not just say Heidi will visit her mom in the hospital. Could be that someone else visits their relative in the hospital...

It's probably a stretch, but it could happen.

I agree that DT doesn't necessarily favor Nick. Trump's words with Nick were that he "smarts assumed ... the person should have energy. And Nick, YOU have energy!". To me what that screamed out was ... "But Nick, YOU don't have the smarts!" I say Nick is going tonight. Nick has failed and placed blame on other people too many times for Trump. Last week, I believe Katrina greatly impressed Trump after she classfully sold the artwork and worked the art crowd with ease. She also renovated that apartment spectacularly. In comparison to Katrina alone, Nick doesn't stand a chance and I think it will be him who Carolyn will be targetting tonight as well.

I think Kwame or Katrina qualify for the "I haven't seen anything from you" comment.

I don't see her saying that to grief stricken Heidi. I think Carolyn is a far smarter corporate player than that. I do think Nick could inspire that level of reply, but I am not sure if she would say that line to him. He is not a superstar, but she has seen him all through the show, in the boardroom or otherwise.

I think it will be Katrina who inspires the comment. Just a guess though.

I expect Nick or Katrina to be fired.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX
    I think Kwame or Katrina qualify for the "I haven't seen anything from you" comment.

I don't see her saying that to grief stricken Heidi. I think Carolyn is a far smarter corporate player than that. I do think Nick could inspire that level of reply, but I am not sure if she would say that line to him. He is not a superstar, but she has seen him all through the show, in the boardroom or otherwise.

Gosh, I have missed this preview! Darn!
    ohhhhhhh, I am looking forward to tonight.

I agree with Bill that it might be Nick or Katrina to go tonight.....but I think the comment might be directed toward Nick. I remember when Carolyn praised Katrina on the reno project, so the "nothing from you" might not apply here.

although..."nothing from you" in reference to this time/this task might refer to anyone.

Yes, exactly. Carolyn was really impressed with Katrina and also saw her selling that art as well. Katrina is not a bad worker ... her drawback is that she's a little too emotional.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill_in_PDX

If she crosses her, I don't see that reason enough to hold back. It's got nothing to do with her mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Nextlife
    Yes, exactly. Carolyn was really impressed with Katrina and also saw her selling that art as well. Katrina is not a bad worker ... her drawback is that she's a little too emotional.
    Katrina was selling artwork? In the program I watched, she was embarrassing herself by flirting and asking someone else to buy the artwork for her.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnyone
    Katrina was selling artwork? In the program I watched, she was embarrassing herself by flirting and asking someone else to buy the artwork for her.

That's also the program I saw.

FORT Regular
    A good way to figure out early on who is getting fired is this: when they are getting ready to go to commercial, they usually do 3 cut shots of people.... the camera will close in on 3 different people and then we see an Ajax commercial or a McyDees ad. The last one it closes in on before NBC cuts to an advertisement has most always been the person to get canned. Another way to tell is when they spend a LOT of time showing interviews with one particular person, especially when they show interviews of that person b*tching about another person. When that happens, you know that person is going home.

Donald Trump was interviewed on a radio station near my house this morning (I live in NY) and the DJ asked "What do your current employees who have been with you for so long think about someone coming in and being their boss by winning it on T.V?" to which Trump replied, "My staff is great, and those who don't think it's a good idea will learn to think it is. They will learn to like him"

Hmmmm.... thought this wasn't yet decided.

The DJ said, "Well do you already have a winner?"

And Trump said "No... no.. the last episode is live, they will learn to like him or HER"

Whats up with that Trump. If Omoroso hear that broadcast, then I smell yet another lawsuit coming on.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast