+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will be fired next (Episode 3/11)?

Tivo & Valien

Good points. Yes, I know the one who crosses Carolyn is not necessarily the one who gets fired. (Remember, Jason kind of crossed Trump by interrupting him but wa snot fired in that particular episode.) Well, we shall see.

I agree, that Mark Burnett knows exactly how to trick us into thinking that the person who crosses Carolyn will be the one fired.
    I just hope it's not Bill, because I still think he has a lot to offer.
    Katrina will most likely be the one that argues with Carolyn, but maybe she'll be saved by whatever reason. :rolleyes
    I can't wait.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar
    Donald likes Nick, Carolyn isn't going to blow up at him. Amy wouldn't cross Carolyn, neither would Bill. Kwame would not fight back, he would just take anything that was said and smile and nod, so not him either. Troy would turn on the charm and not get into an arguement. That leaves Katrina and Heidi, and the previews said someone crosses Carolyn and someone visits a relative in the hospital, I take that to mean two different people so it won't be Heidi since she will be the hosptial visitor. That leaves Katrina as the one who ticks off Carolyn.

Feels a connection w/ you charlie9's Avatar
    I'm going with Nick.
    To me, the Donald's comment to him that "whatever happens here, you will be successful" was a pretty clear hint that Nick wasn't gonna win.

It's about time Katrina go home, I don't like that chick since the beginning. Childish, Immature, so emotional.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    I'm going with Nick.
    To me, the Donald's comment to him that "whatever happens here, you will be successful" was a pretty clear hint that Nick wasn't gonna win.
    Charlie, you cynic! Though you're likely right--typical MB editing. While I do think Heidi and Katrina would be the most likely tick off Carolyn, I think Nick could too. He's arrogant and doesn't like being told what to do--like when Ereka asked him to read up on the company. I don't think Nick's an idiot--he had to know that was the smart thing to do--my impression was that he didn't want to do it just because Ereka asked him to. So I can see Carolyn saying something to him and Nick being dismissive of her.

Quote Originally Posted by blazer7
    Jason kind of crossed Trump by interrupting him
    Is that the one who told Donald "Let me finish!" ? That was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by TivoFan
    Is that the one who told Donald "Let me finish!" ? That was hilarious!
    Yes! I remember DJT replied calmly: " I wouldn't tell the prson who has the power to hire you not to interrupt you and to let YOU finish talking."

heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by charlie9
    I'm going with Nick.
    Hint? While Nick may very well be the one who mouths off, I don't think there was any deep meaning to what Trump said. "Wharever happens" means just what it says.
    Last edited by blazer7; 03-11-2004 at 02:59 PM.

I don't see where Trump "likes" Nick? He got 10 min. with DT last week cuz he won a task. Big deal. Trump also made a special visit to Sam the day he got the axe. He also gave Sammy the "in the future" speech.

I see Nick dismissing Carolyn and ticking her off. Even though Heidi is the only person I feel is capable of doing the same, I think she knows that her days are numbered and she's got to be on her best behavior since O isn't there any longer.

I agree with the theory that whoever crosses Carolyn tonight will not necessarily get the axe. We shall see though....we shall see.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer7
    Do you think Amy would be foolish enough to cross Carolyn? I don't.

Maybe the one that crosses Carolyn isn't the one that gets fired. I say it's Nick that crosses Carolyn because he's demonstrated some "cave man" attitudes and probably does/says something sexist. And Katrina gets fired.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast