+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who will be fired next (Episode 3/11)?

Katrina has need to go since she was the PM .... she blew that task ....

Quote Originally Posted by creaturesatplay
    i don't see bill going next. i think it's amy or nick. amy hasn't had a chance to show much yet, hence carolyn's comment - and the same can be said of nick... what has he actually DONE? i give him kudo's on picking the right artist, but other than that.. no way.
    Do you think Amy would be foolish enough to cross Carolyn? I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Katrina or Heidi
    I agree with that, I can't really see it being anyone else right now. Unless they mess up big time this next week.

on vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer7
    I thought the same thing when I read this. I can't believe she's the one who antagonizes her.
    Memo from God

I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember that I do not need your help.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by blazer7
    no, i guess i don't... so i'm thinking it's nick

My gut feeling says it will be Heidi tonight.

ok i truly believe the one going is either

-katrina
    -nick
    -hiedi

i don't think any of them have really shown anything-kwame/bil/amy/troy are too passive to ever cross carolyn. katrina/heidi i can for sure see this. i dont look for those other three to make it the final four-the final four will be kwame/troy/bill/amy i think. and trump isn't doing a gender picking thing here-its not like i fired 5 women now its time to fire a man...no this is about who's best for the job and if its man-so be it.

man i can't beleive katrina would let what happened with ereka affect her performance in getting this job....even on surivor when a buddy is voted off the person moves on from it. if that's really what it is... then katrina is not mature enought for this job......plus O is gone...think she would be happy and look at it as justice lol.....but then again, O didn't get ereka fired...nick/bill did

hey but who said the candidate who will cross carolyn is the one to get fired? remember that episode where in the preview Truman was saying "You were rude, you are rude". It turned out he was talking to Omarosa and she did not get fired then.

I also think nick will not be fired. Truman already demonstrated he has a crush on him, i mean in a professional way

I hope it's Katrina!!!

FORT Regular
    I don't think it will be Katrina for the simple fact that all of MB's Apprentice promotions for this week have been pointing to her going, and that usually means it won't be her. I'm reasonably sure Katrina will cross Caroline, but that doesn't mean she'll be fired. They'll string us along for 55 mins and then someone who made another mistake will get fired.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast